Top Dubrovnik Tickets & Passes
22 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "Walking the old walls of Dubrovnik is a must do. You get a whole different view of the city from up there. My teenage daughters and I all enjoyed it very much. There can be a bit of climbing but it’s quite manageable. The views of the old town and sea made it all worthwhile!"
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Tia was excellent guide, very informative, friendly and knowledgeable. Dubrovnik is an amazing city. The gondola ride was exciting"
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience that we’d definitely do again! Jakov was a brilliant guide and gave us good insight into the history of Dubrovnik all whilst taking in the amazing views."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Josh, he was very knowledgeable and quite clearly passionate about his country's history. He was very patient with us, as we were new to kayaking. He never rushed us and explained the basics in an easy way. The sore arms after the kayaking are worth it! The seas that Josh took us to were amazing and clean!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "Very flexible and relaxed. Good energy from the guide, Nico. Chance to do exciting stuff like cave diving and cliff jumping."
* A traveler said: "Fun boat ride along the beautiful coast, on an impressively gorgeous vessel. The guide was excellent, knew everything about everything. I love how they show images from the show at the location."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day on Karaka and visiting the three Elafiti islands. There was plenty of time for a walk and swim at each stop. We bought some local wines and Rakija. Our teenage girls enjoyed the small villages and adventure Thanks Karaka team"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, I believe his name was Goran (I think) but very entertaining & hilarious. He is also very knowledgeable about the history of Old town not only Game of Thrones. Highly recommend this to any GOT fans"
* A traveler said: "Land was very friendly and a lot of fun. She tailored her skill level to ours and made sure we stopped for paddle breaks along the way. The scenery and snorkeling were also wonderful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Adventure Dubrovnik - Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour
- Adventure Dalmatia - Dubrovnik Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour
- Blue Cave Small-Group Boat Tour from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Walks - Game of Thrones 2 h Walking Tour + Iron Throne Photo
- Dubrovnik Super Saver: Old Town Walking Tour plus Sea Kayak and Snorkeling
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury
- Love Stories Museum
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- Mljet Island
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- Dominican Monastery
- Stradun (Placa)
- Revelin Fortress
- Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Fort Bokar
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island