Top East Iceland How to Get Around
15 results | All East Iceland Tours
* A traveler said: "The glacier was incredible and the small group size was nice. The guide Franziska was super knowledgeable and patient. Had a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and with enough time to enjoy the ice but not getting worried or tired. You can experience the ice in front of the big crevasses. It was just nice and cool."
* A traveler said: "We took the 1/2 day Vatnajokull Glacier Small Group Tour from Skaftafell. What an amazing experience. The owner-guide was organized, friendly, knowledgeable and entertaining. It really was one of the highlights of our 2 weeks in Iceland. DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS EXPERIENCE! Joanna and Michael-Philadelphia, PA-USA"
* A traveler said: "Great hike, the guide was really knowledgeable and we got to experience the different terrains. It was a highlight of our trip for sure. Two issues though, with Viator, not the local tour company: first, not sure this should be rated as easy, as it can be quite challenging at times; second, the time was wrong, this started at 1030, not 930."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience climbing the glacier with our two guides. They spend more time than expected to be sure that we saw everything, they were really careful and professionnal. We also hat the opportunity to listen to some nice Icelandic stories and environmental facts. We highly recommend this tour. It was the highlight of our 10 days trip!"
* A traveler said: "We had an AMAZING time. The hike was beautiful. Our guide was fantastic. She helped make sure that we were comfortable with the gear. She also gave a great mixture of Icelandic history and facts about glaciers. We want to come back and do more experiences with their company."
* A traveler said: "Fun excursion of kayaking up a glacial river and in a lagoon amongst the icebergs and then hiking up a glacier. We had the place to ourselves. The views all along the way were amazing. The guides were knowledgeable and kept us safe."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire