Top East Iceland Nature and Wildlife Tours
11 results | All East Iceland Tours
* A traveler said: "Great hike, the guide was really knowledgeable and we got to experience the different terrains. It was a highlight of our trip for sure. Two issues though, with Viator, not the local tour company: first, not sure this should be rated as easy, as it can be quite challenging at times; second, the time was wrong, this started at 1030, not 930."
* A traveler said: "The glacier was incredible and the small group size was nice. The guide Franziska was super knowledgeable and patient. Had a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and with enough time to enjoy the ice but not getting worried or tired. You can experience the ice in front of the big crevasses. It was just nice and cool."
* A traveler said: "We took the 1/2 day Vatnajokull Glacier Small Group Tour from Skaftafell. What an amazing experience. The owner-guide was organized, friendly, knowledgeable and entertaining. It really was one of the highlights of our 2 weeks in Iceland. DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS EXPERIENCE! Joanna and Michael-Philadelphia, PA-USA"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire