Top East Iceland On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
On the Ground
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
1 result | All East Iceland Tours
Sort by: Featured
The ultimate adventure! Hike to a glacier lagoon, paddle across the glacier lake and hike up onto the glacier ice! You will be led on a scenic trail to a glacier lagoon where you will have the opportunity to paddle in your own single person boat as you are guided across the lake to the front of the glacier, where you will continue to hike up and onto the ice! The Glacier Hike and Kayaking combination is our most adventurous and rewarding tour. It is also rather challenging as it is 7 hours long and is recommended for people that exercise on a relatively regular basis and have no major pre existing medical conditions. This tour is a true wilderness style experience and one that we love to guide! You will also have the opportunity to try ice climbing on this adventure if you would like to make this outstanding adventure even more adventurous!
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What On the Water in East Iceland are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire