Top East Iceland Wildlife Watching
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All East Iceland Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Vatnajökull glacier ranks among Iceland’s top natural attractions, but exploring the icy terrain without a guide is dangerous. On this half-day tour, delve into the Skaftafell National Park with a certified guide and discover a world of ice formations and deep crevasses. With all the necessary safety equipment included, enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
This is a great pick for wildlife fans. Take the guesswork out of searching where to find puffins, and instead go on a guided tour in their natural habitat at Ingólfshöfði Cape. The tour has a mix of guided hikes, and also a unique form of transport that allows you to cross tricky terrain—a tractor-drawn hay cart to see puffins and sea birds up close.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wildlife Watching in East Iceland are taking additional safety precautions?
These East Iceland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wildlife Watching in East Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in East Iceland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England