Top Eastern China Extreme Sports
154 results | All Eastern China Tours
* A traveler said: "As a foreigner during the Corona crisis, this tour was the only one which did not cancel and Alana spend significant efforts to get the River Cruise tickets organized upfront. We had a great time with a wonderful spot on the boat, a lot of background information and some nice dinner at the restaurant. 100% recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This was what I wanted to see. The real Shanghai. I could see how real local people in Shanghai are living their lives. Local restaurant, apartment, public park, etc. everything was new and amazing. Also August was really nice. She is considerate and always smiles. And that helped me enjoy my trip more comfortably. Hope to see her again!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent and beyond our expectations! Snow, our tour guide, was fabulous! She was friendly, personable and full of interesting information! She made our trip very memorable and customized the tour to our liking 😍 She deserves much more than five stars!! 💖 💖 💖 ✨ ✨ ✨ The driver was professional and the vehicle very comfortable! She even had treats and gifts for my husband's bday! Thanks to the viator team Alana and Snow for arranging everything! We highly recommend their services!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide picked us up from the airport, brought us on an expedient, and full charged tour of the City and got us back to the airport to get our flight out in 7 hours. We saw all that we needed and wanted to see. Tour guides English was perfect, and she was very well informed as well as pleasant. I highly recommend. The one drawback was that Viator did not tell us that we had to pay for the vehicle in addition to the tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We had our reservations confirmed when we arrived at our room. Next day our guide Daisy arrived on time with our driver. Great guidance through all the tours & help with dinner ordering, getting a fork & everything. Dinner was great my favorite was the dumpings filled with broth. Daisy delivered us to the hotel safe & sound."
* A traveler said: "Berlin was very knowledgeable of Shanghai and provided us the flexibility to see all the things we wanted to see on our day trip. We covered slot of ground and we couldn’t have done this with the insight and planning Berlin did for us, highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I had a fantastic day in Nanjing last week with my guide Fred, who was super friendly with excellent English skills and great information about the history and culture of his impressive home city. I was able to visit the sites as to my interest in one day including Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, Ming tomb, City wall, Confucius temple and Xuanwu lake, which were all very scenic and full of interesting stories. The van was very comfortable, and driver was quite safe. Overall, it was an amazing experience full of education and fun. Highly recommended this private tour to all visiting Nanjing."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our cycle with Mayfer through the streets of Shanghai stopping along the way to see & learn about the life of local people. Riding through the hustle & the bustle of the city was fun & following a guide made it an easy activity. Enjoyed the yummy lunch. We are a couple nearly 60 years old. If we can do it so can you."
* A traveler said: "We have very much enjoyed the tour with Lemon. Her English was impeccable, she managed to show us a lot of Shanghai places of interest within a short period of time that we had, and she even accommodated our request for traveling on the magnetic levitation train. Five stars!"
* A traveler said: "Snow is the best tour guide ever. She was very friendly beyond belief. She was very patient with describing the tour options, and was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the tour. Prompt, super courteous, and terrific describes Snow. We wish her the best!! I highly recommend Snow for any future tour."
* A traveler said: "We were unable to attend this trip as I had a terrible cold. But our guide Alana offered to come and see me and bring antibiotics or a Doctor - Alana Wu is a lovely guide so any trip would be a treat with her, which is why I still rated it 5 stars. Thanks Alana!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day in Hangzhou with Doris. She frequently went above and beyond in helping us get acquainted with the area, ensuring we could communicate with reception at our hotel and helping come up with suggestions for our next day in town. Her effort was greatly appreciated. In terms of communication we had some difficulties understanding what she was saying during tours due to her sentence structure, but otherwise we had a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "What a memorable happy "Swift Tour" with Alana. She arrived on the dot at 10:30AM and was well organized and got us to the Shanghai Tower early to avoid the crowds. Having a guide that took pictures of us was unique. We were all having fun. The offered add-on to visit a park was discussed by Alana and the driver. They decided on Lu Xun Park, it was an excellent choice; the trees were lovely in full bloom. As octogenarians the tour pacing was good for us. We could not have asked for more. Alana was an excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "I would say the Thai restaurant was maybe the highlight. The food was fantastic! It was some of the best Thai food I’ve ever had."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour of Nanjing. Savor was very knowledgeable about Nanjing. We elected to go to the Nanjing Museum instead of the Nanjing Massacre Museum just because it gave us a broader overview of the city. Savor was also helpful in giving us restaurant recommendations and making reservations."
* A traveler said: "Tracy and the driver met us at the train station and we set off to see Suzhou. She was an excellent guide and flexible regarding our interests. She took us to Tiger Hill and the Humble Administrator's Garden. Her knowledge appeared excellent and she was quite willing to answer questions, We also decided, last minute, to take a leisurely "gondola" ride. She accompanied us to the hotel and ensured we were checked-in before she departed. The booking process with Viator was pretty smooth and they were excellent communicators. Even though we had a minor "glitch," they worked to correct the issue to my satisfaction - which they diid! I will use them again. All in all, we had a great time in Suzhou and I recommend Viator."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic, Our tour was everything we expected and more. Our guide Carol was informative without being over the top, she explained things to us clearly and took us to a beautiful venue for lunch. The food was divine .Overall a terrific experience, especially as I booked it from New Zealand in advance and did not know what to expect."
* A traveler said: "Alana was amazing, arrived on time and was very detailed when explaining how the tour would work. The transport was very spacious and clean with water provided. The tour of the village was great and she even showed us some secret viewing spots, along with helping us decipher the lunch menu for our tastes. We would definitely recommend the tour to anyone with 5 hours or so to spare as it gets you away from the hustle and bustle of Shanghai to a peaceful town where even the locals go to relax. Thanks Alana."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shanghai Night River Cruise Tour with Xinjiang Style Dining Experience
- Half Day Private Tour to Zhujiajiao Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai
- Full-Day Private Tour of Shanghai
- Shanghai Private Tour with River Cruise, Shanghai Tower, and Lunch or Dinner
- Private Amazing Shanghai City Day Tour in Your Way
- Yellow Crane Tower
- Mt. Huangshan (Yellow Mountain)
- Badaguan Scenic Area (Eight Passes)
- Shanghai Museum of Arts and Crafts
- Hangzhou Botanical Garden
- Shikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)
- Laoshan Scenic Area
- May Fourth Square (Wu Si Guang Chang)
- Little Qingdao (Xiao Qingdao)
- Wuzhen Water Town
- Shanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)
- Zhanqiao Pier
- Fengjing Ancient Town
- Shanghai Maglev Train (SMT)
- Lingering Garden (Liu Yuan)
- Fei Lai Feng (Flying Peak)
- Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)
- Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)
- Lingyin Temple
- Mt. Tai (Tai Shan)
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Tai'an
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Zhengzhou
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Northern China