Top Eastern China Half-day Tours
261 results | All Eastern China Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Jim was brilliant. His English was amazing and he was so friendly and knowledgable. It was just the two of us on the tour and we have a great tour. We went to about 5 restaurants, mostly little local places youd never know were there. Great day, definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Berlin was very knowledgeable and easy to understand and very easy to talk to. Overall it was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "I only wish we had booked a full day! Our traveling companions were terrific, the guide and driver were excellent. We had some great shopping opportunities. The city is beautiful, and this tour was a great way to be introduced to it. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I cannot think of a better experience then going on a country wide tour of Chinese delicacies all while walking within 5 city blocks. I am a foodie and this was the best way to combine that, culture and friendship. Doing it again at our next stop!!! —>Bangkok"
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see some wonderful parts of Old Shanghai and to really feel part of the daily and street life. The company is excellent. I highly recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "As a foreigner during the Corona crisis, this tour was the only one which did not cancel and Alana spend significant efforts to get the River Cruise tickets organized upfront. We had a great time with a wonderful spot on the boat, a lot of background information and some nice dinner at the restaurant. 100% recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Topher was a great guide and the food was yummy and plentiful. I realized when I got home and told people about my trip that I learned more interesting facts, non-food related, from him than I did on my previous all-day Shanghai tour!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, you got to taste a bit of everything and I even had the chance to make a couple soup dumplings myself. I would highly recommend his tour if you had the chance."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour of Zhujiajiao Water Town with David. I highly recommend his tours - he has excellent knowledge of the area, as a Shanghai native, and is a friendly and personable guy."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours I've ever done. Loved the freedom of riding a bike through the city. Much better than being transported by a coach or taxi. Oliver our guide was very knowledgable and friendly. I wouldn't say Shanghai is my favourite travel destination, but this tour was the highlight and made the stay worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "This was what I wanted to see. The real Shanghai. I could see how real local people in Shanghai are living their lives. Local restaurant, apartment, public park, etc. everything was new and amazing. Also August was really nice. She is considerate and always smiles. And that helped me enjoy my trip more comfortably. Hope to see her again!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The guide is a passionate expert on the topic of the history of the jews in Shanghai who speaks fluent English. It is a great way of seeing some of the history of Shanghai that you would otherwise be largely unaware of."
* A traveler said: "We very much enjoyed our food tour with Lu. He took us to multiple restaurants and bars, as well as a tea house with home cooked food. Since it was just the two of us, it was like having a private tour. We loved the food, and were even happier with the restaurant recommendations Lu gave us for the rest of our stay in Shanghai."
* A traveler said: "The acrobatic acts are absolutely fantastic - the best in the world. The only complaint was that it took us two hours after the show to get back to our hotel. Our hotel was the last on the route. Perhaps you could consider sending people back in a private taxi."
* A traveler said: "This was a very good choice. My guide, Penny, was very friendly and knowledgable, and able to adapt the half day to me interests. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip. The guide arrived on time around 12:30PM at the hotel with a well kept SUV. We drove to the Water Village and the guide was well informed and patient during the trip and helped us with some graet pictures. Would recommend it anybody interested in doing this half a day trip without missing anything."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our walk through Shanghai. Our tour guide was excellent, answering our many questions with good English and clarity. The food selection was good and the walk provided us a look at the back alleys and everyday life of many people in Shanghai. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sisly was amazing her English was perfect and her knowledge of the China and its food traditions was outstanding! We thoroughly enjoyed it as it wrapped up our last night in China after a 12 day holiday. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Sisly She is WONDERFUL !"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jaime was excellent and open to doing what we were most interested in such as a tea ceremony and tasting local food!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide , Portia was spectacular! She shared so much of her personal experience growing up in Shanghai and offered wonderful insight and history on our tour of the ancient water city— we ate, shopped , walked the streets and took a beautiful boat ride one the canal. A perfect day with a perfect guide! Thank you again Portia!"
* A traveler said: "Really beautiful and natural environment. I remember every minute of this tour even it has been already pass more than a year.recommended 10000"
* A traveler said: "Driver and guide were very informative and on time. This is a great way to see the water village of Zhujiajiao."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Qinghefang Ancient Street
- Duolun Road
- Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)
- Shanghai Old City (Nanshi)
- Little Qingdao (Xiao Qingdao)
- Zhanqiao Pier
- Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)
- Zhouzhuang Water Town
- Tsingtao Beer Museum
- Leifeng Pagoda
- West Sea Grand Canyon (Xihai Grand Canyon)
- Laoshan Scenic Area
- Lion Grove Garden (Shizilin)
- Xin Tian Di
- Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)
- Jing’an Temple
- National Tea Museum
- Shanghai Disneyland
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Tai'an
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Zhengzhou
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Northern China