Top Eastern China Walking Tours
487 results | All Eastern China Tours
* A traveler said: "I cannot think of a better experience then going on a country wide tour of Chinese delicacies all while walking within 5 city blocks. I am a foodie and this was the best way to combine that, culture and friendship. Doing it again at our next stop!!! —>Bangkok"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Jim was brilliant. His English was amazing and he was so friendly and knowledgable. It was just the two of us on the tour and we have a great tour. We went to about 5 restaurants, mostly little local places youd never know were there. Great day, definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our Guide Peggy we had a wonderful day exploring this beautiful city. We saw so many different parts of Shanghai and enjoyed every minute of the day. Peggy's English was so very easy to understand. Loved her humour. Thanks so much Peggy for making our tour of Shanghai one we will remember. 4 very grateful Aussies."
* A traveler said: "Topher was a great guide and the food was yummy and plentiful. I realized when I got home and told people about my trip that I learned more interesting facts, non-food related, from him than I did on my previous all-day Shanghai tour!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, you got to taste a bit of everything and I even had the chance to make a couple soup dumplings myself. I would highly recommend his tour if you had the chance."
* A traveler said: "The Bund is very very beautifull place! Shure! We recommend!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour girl was great Pusha she took us to beautiful places, understood exactly our needs and interests. knew more than basic information about the culture and history.|We enjoyed very much and highly recommending to take her. Sarit and Galit the sisters From Isreal and Australia"
* A traveler said: "We very much enjoyed our food tour with Lu. He took us to multiple restaurants and bars, as well as a tea house with home cooked food. Since it was just the two of us, it was like having a private tour. We loved the food, and were even happier with the restaurant recommendations Lu gave us for the rest of our stay in Shanghai."
* A traveler said: "Fei Fei was a great guide who showed us a few different areas of Shanghai not usually visited by tourists. She was passionate and had a lot of enthusiasm. The tour was great and more so because of a great guide."
* A traveler said: "Our guide picked us up from the airport, brought us on an expedient, and full charged tour of the City and got us back to the airport to get our flight out in 7 hours. We saw all that we needed and wanted to see. Tour guides English was perfect, and she was very well informed as well as pleasant. I highly recommend. The one drawback was that Viator did not tell us that we had to pay for the vehicle in addition to the tour guide."
* A traveler said: "It’s not very often you encounter a tour guide who feels like an old friend leading you through their favorite city - but Penny was so warm and friendly and our conversation was so easy that the time just flew by. Her knowledge of the area and thoughtful responses to my questions not only gave me insight but made me curious to experience more of the local culture. I travel a lot (12 weeks a year.). This is one of the best tours I’ve had in a very long time. Don’t miss out on your chance to see the French Concession up close!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our walk through Shanghai. Our tour guide was excellent, answering our many questions with good English and clarity. The food selection was good and the walk provided us a look at the back alleys and everyday life of many people in Shanghai. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with 4 kids aged 9,8,8,5 and everyone loved it! It is a nice, succinct introduction to the world of chocolate and you get to taste more than a 100 types of chocolates! : Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sisly was amazing her English was perfect and her knowledge of the China and its food traditions was outstanding! We thoroughly enjoyed it as it wrapped up our last night in China after a 12 day holiday. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Sisly She is WONDERFUL !"
* A traveler said: "Great selection of food, fun and informative guides, and a spectacular cruise to finish. We would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend our tour. Mason our tour guide was extremely personable and informative about the history and culture of the Jewish people who came to Shanghai during the early 1900's and also during the persecution of the Jews in Eastern Europe. you will not be disappointed with this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Today we did the 3-hour tour of Qibao with Queena who is a very friendly and enthusiastic guide. She took us through the old Qibao and the Temple. We tried lots of traditional foods (our favorites were the Bamboo Rice and Fried Dumplings) and ended the day with a beautiful tea ceremony. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "A great way to see what we wanted and having a guide that knows how to get around the city worked for us. We were able to cover a lot of attractions in a very full day. Being able to customize the tour is the way to go with a lot more flexibility instead of going on a set tour that only hits the tourist attractions they want you to see."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour to check off many of the items on our china Bucket list. It included the great wall, the forbidden city, the summer palace, the terracotta soldiers, a high speed train, a river cruise in Shanghai and much more. The guides, hotels and meals were top notch. The tour operator was even able to help us join the group after our flight was delayed and we missed our connection."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent and very informative we enjoyed it very much. Would highly recommend your company to friends and family Thank you Michael"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Pingjiang Road (Pingjiang Lu)
- Zhujiajiao Kezhi Garden
- Shanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)
- Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)
- National Tea Museum
- Shanghai Disneyland
- West Sea Grand Canyon (Xihai Grand Canyon)
- Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)
- Duolun Road
- Tsingtao Beer Museum
- Nanjing Road (Nanjing Lu)
- Humble Administrator's Garden (Zhuo Zheng Yuan)
- Waigaoqiao Port Cruise Terminal
- Wuzhen Water Town
- Yuyuan Garden (Yu Garden)
- Solitary Hill (Gu Shan)
- Lingering Garden (Liu Yuan)
- Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)
- Fei Lai Feng (Flying Peak)
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Tai'an
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Zhengzhou
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Northern China