Top Eindhoven Historical Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Eindhoven Tours
The extraordinary landmarks of Eindhoven are so unique that they will forever leave an impression on all who see it. Many of them are unique and have distinctive personality, style, age and purpose. Be sure to witness them also as works of art, done by the most distinguished Dutch architects, sculptors and masters. Follow us to get a feel of what makes this city tick, in this extraordinary tour and be sure to go back home with a lot of stories to tell!
Are you curious about the environment where Vincent van Gogh spent a quarter of his life as an artist? You independently follow his tracks from Eindhoven to the Vincentre in Van Gogh Village Nuenen. You follow the route that Vincent walked from the station in Eindhoven to his parents in Nuenen. You will see the Catharina church, the Tongelre district, the Collse watermill, the Van Gogh-Roosegaarde cycle path, the Opwettense watermill and the Roosdonck corn mill. Many of these locations have been captured by Vincent van Gogh in a sketch or painting. You visit visible and now invisible locations in Eindhoven where his painter friends also lived. Distance Total: 29 kilometers Eindhoven-Nuenen/Vincentre museum: 16 km Museum Vincentre-Eindhoven: 13 km Described in Dutch and automatically translated into English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
Experience over 900 years of Eindhoven history, as you explore the old town core on a 3-hour sightseeing tour with a small group limited to 15 people. Let an experienced local guide lead you through the vibrant streets and pass all of the iconic landmarks as you dive deep into the city’s history.
Experience Eindhoven through the eyes of a comedian! During this 1,5 hours walking tour, a comedian will take you past several famous historical places and let you discover the city’s hidden beauties while he makes fun of the Dutch, Eindhoven and above all of himself. By far the most fun way to discover the city!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Historical Tours in Eindhoven?
The best Historical Tours in Eindhoven according to Viator travelers are:
What Historical Tours in Eindhoven are taking additional safety precautions?
These Eindhoven experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Historical Tours in Eindhoven are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Eindhoven may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets