Top Falmouth How to Get Around
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Falmouth Tours
Visit three top outdoor attractions—Dunn's River Falls, Secret Falls, and the Blue Hole—in a single tour. With all transportation provided, there's no need to rent a car or mess with directions. Swim, climb, and cliff jump at each location in the company of your guide, who will ensure your safety and comfort. Stop midday for lunch at Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant, a local favorite (own expense).
Between the borders of St. Ann and Trelawny, on the North Coast of Jamaica, is a beautiful seaside community called Rio Bueno. Our guests will enjoy a remarkable experience, tubing down the clear, blue, cool waters of the Rio Bueno River.
Check off two of Jamaica’s most impressive natural wonders on this private full-day tour from Falmouth. Cool off with a swim at the Blue Hole, hike through the rainforest to the Secret Falls, and explore the port town of Ocho Rios. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
Plunge Tarzan-style from a swinging rope into the beautiful Blue Hole on this all-day excursion in Ocho Rios from Falmouth. After a short hike through the rainforest, you’ll be able to swim and jump off the waterfalls. Following that, gear up for an exhilarating ziplining adventure and climb the famous Dunn's River Falls. The zipline course offers the chance to see the falls from a different vantage point.
This Falmouth Rum Tour is the perfect manner to visit a working Rum Distillery in just a few hours, while not having to fear about making plans about Transportation services . Discover the working distillery as you learn about the centuries-old rum making technique, along side a guided Rum Seminar and tasting excursion at the Rios Lagoon and tasting at Hampden estate, with lunch and hotel or port pickup and drop-off are included . Cane to Rum then rum to barrel storage for ageing signature blends tasting a complete Rum Tour with a private driver .
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best How to Get Around in Falmouth?
The best How to Get Around in Falmouth according to Viator travelers are:
What How to Get Around in Falmouth are taking additional safety precautions?
These Falmouth experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What How to Get Around in Falmouth are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Falmouth may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets