Gulf of Fethiye (Fethiye Körfezi)
Karagözler Mah, Fevzi Çakmak Cd., Fethiye
Gulf of Fethiye boat tours depart daily from roughly May to October and most last from about 10am to 6pm. Multiday cruises are offered regularly during the same period.
Nice to be on a family owned vessel...
Nice to be on a family owned vessel. Captain very professional and pleasant, and his wife an excellent cook. Dogukan A is a well-maintained gulet with twin bed cabins including bathroom with shower. She has a full set of sails and even though winds were light, the captain sailed in Fethiye Bay.
Patricia T, Dec 2014
- Fethiye Roman Theater (Telmessos Theatre)
- Fethiye Lycian Stone Sarcophagi
- Fethiye Old Town (Paspatur)
- Fethiye Museum (Fethiye Muzesi)
- Calis Beach (Calis Plaji)
- Ölüdeniz Beach and Blue Lagoon
- Gemiler Island (Gemiler Adasi)
- Butterfly Valley (Kelebekler Vadisi)
- Saklikent National Park (Saklikent Milli Parki)
- Patara Beach (Patara Plaji)
- Fethiye Lycian Rock Tombs (Tomb of Amyntas)
- Dalyan Mud Bath