Ölüdeniz Beach and Blue Lagoon
Ölüdeniz is about 15km south of Fethiye and is served by frequent minibuses. If you’re coming from the abandoned Greek village of Kayaköy, it’s a mostly downhill walk of about an hour and a half from there to Ölüdeniz.
The natural park is open from 8am to 8pm and admission is 4.5 TL.
- Gemiler Island (Gemiler Adasi)
- Butterfly Valley (Kelebekler Vadisi)
- Fethiye Roman Theater (Telmessos Theatre)
- Fethiye Lycian Stone Sarcophagi
- Gulf of Fethiye (Fethiye Körfezi)
- Fethiye Museum (Fethiye Muzesi)
- Fethiye Old Town (Paspatur)
- Calis Beach (Calis Plaji)
- Saklikent National Park (Saklikent Milli Parki)
- Patara Beach (Patara Plaji)
- Fethiye Lycian Rock Tombs (Tomb of Amyntas)
- Dalyan Mud Bath