Top Fethiye Multi-day Tours
26 results | All Fethiye Tours
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience, everyone was super fun and informative! The water fights are really enjoyable and the food was amazing! You will get wet but it helps with the heat during the day! The drivers are very engaged and make the experience very worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great meal, great music. They took us to many surreal beaches and let you free time to do some snorkeling"
* A traveler said: "Best experience ever ! Well organized, very professional and had so much fun ! The crew were helpful, we were escorted to the peak and the paragliding experience was phenomenal. Thank you for the unforgettable experience"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day! Crew are brilliant and islands beautiful. Thoroughly enjoyed! We were the only English on the boat and were made to feel so welcome getting involved with Turkish dancing between islands. Lunch was delicious."
* A traveler said: "The day was so well organized, we visited many places, foad the man with the parrot was truly helpful, and he made our day :)"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff, great experience, a lot of patience with the beginners. I would really recommend this option!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyable, our guide Kamil was informative, helpful and jocular, our driver Speedy was safe and smooth given that the mountain roads were quite potholed. There were activity's such as rafting, bungee jumping and zip lining for the more adventurous at the gorge which itself is quite breath-taking. For us the highlight though would have to be the ancient city of Tlos I think. Would recommend it to anyone considering going. Good value I'd say."
* A traveler said: "No one should miss this experience. No video beats seeing these sights through your own eyes. You will love the staff as well."
* A traveler said: "Great value for money, friendlly staff, food was really nice mainly vegetarian and sometimes fish. The group was international and from different age groups - a fun mix. Rooms are minimalistic as normal on a Cruise and the toilets were a bit smelly. Wear proper shoes if you do the Butterfly Valley walk!! Overall we absolutely enjoyed it."