Top Flagstaff Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Flagstaff Tours
Flagstaff is best known as the gateway to the San Francisco Peaks mountain range and the Grand Canyon, but it’s worth spending some time exploring the historic town too. On this tour, discover Flagstaff’s small-town charms on a guided tour and choose from a variety of options. Join a walking tour and enjoy extra time to browse the shops and take photos; explore further on a leisurely bike tour; or zip between the sights on a Segway.
Explore the streets of downtown Flagstaff—on foot, by bike, or via Segway—during this family-friendly sightseeing excursion, a great choice for first-time visitors. Hear stories of spooky ghost sightings and Wild West history, and learn fun facts about the city. A headset is provided so you don’t miss a word your guide says. Plus, choose from multiple times to easily fit this tour into your schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Mountain Bike Tours in Flagstaff are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Flagstaff may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Fun Flagstaff History Segway, Bike or Walking Tour
- Haunted Downtown Flagstaff Tour by Segway Bike or Walking
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico