* A traveler said: "Antelope Canyon has been on my bucket list for a long time. Chris our guide was very knowledgeable about the geology of the area as well as great places to go hike. Fantastic experience."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful and full day exploring the area with a variety of places including the Grand Canyon. Matt, our driver/guide was fun, knowledgeable and kept the day enjoyable. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "Scenery was so beautiful. Adrian was a gracious host and we enjoyed the music man! It was helpful to hear the history before arriving at the train station at the grand canyon."
* A traveler said: "It was the greatest experience. The horseshoe bend and the slot canyon was amazing. Our guides were good. Best taken on a not hot day"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant ride. The staff was excellent. The entertainment going up and back was very good. Tina, our car hostess, was exceptional. The bus tour and lunch also very good!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was AMAZING! Our guide Elias was very nice and handled the Colorado river and it’s rapids with ease. Definitely a “must do” experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour guide Ty - very professional and caring. I was nervous about how it would work but was willing to pay. It was worth it as I feel we experienced the whole of the Grand Canyon in one day. Also really enjoyed shopping on Apache res."
* A traveler said: "This place is awesome! Kevin guided us on our tour and made it the most enjoyable and fun for our daughter. With the heat they also made sure to keep all the riders hydrated as well. We will definitely be back. There aren’t enough words to describe how good it was!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful intro to Flagstaff an it’s (haunted) history. Our guide was very knowledgeable and a Great weaver of the spooky tales!!!"
* A traveler said: "Seldom was our guide! He was outstanding! The tour far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Sheldon!"
* A traveler said: "There was a little glitch in the system and booked my trip on the wrong day. But with the friendly service, everything was switched and fixed. Thank you once again for the help."
* A traveler said: "The Grand Canyon is considered one of the wonders of the world and never disappoints. Having a guide who is knowledgeable of geology and forestry brings another layer to the experience that should not be missed. Thank you, Ingrid!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. The Tiger Splash was a hit with all my grandchildren, but they really enjoyed all the animals. Clean, staff was very helpful and very patient."
* A traveler said: "Loved it. One of my favorite tours. Laid back bicycle ride around town. Learned lots of historical as well as some spooky facts. Our guide was fantastic. Easy to to talk to and cut up with. I hate that his name escapes me but he was great."
* A traveler said: "wonderful trip, Our guide was great, gave us so much history of the area. I was a wonderful day would highly recommend this tour. also nice to have someone else do the driving so you can enjoy all the scenery."
* A traveler said: "This tour is not to be missed! We could not have asked for a better guide and the tour was out of this world! Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was lots of fun! And Thomas our guide was great! It was a real fun kayaking experience down the Verde river"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time to the Grand Canyon and I really enjoyed seeing it with this tour. It was so much easier and more convenient than trying to get there myself and figure everything out. Steve was the guide and he was excellent. He knew absolutely everything about the canyon, Arizona, wildlife, and more. He knew the best spots to capture the most amazing photos and kindly offered to take them for everyone on the tour. Seeing the GC at sunset was breathtakingly beautiful. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our Segway Tour Guide, Blake, was phenomenal! He was so upbeat and his level of excitement throughout the tour kept us curious and excited for what our next stop would be. At the end, we were amazed at the ground we covered in those two hours! What a fun, no-pressure experience! The Segways were easy to get used to, Blake insured we were all comfortable on them before leaving the lot. Our family (2 adults, 3 teens) highly recommend this experience for a tour that’s a bit out of the “norm”!"
* A traveler said: "Great time!! Challenging for sure, nice way to beat the valley heat. Teen had a blast, birthday experience"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico