Top Florence Arts & Design
488 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the money to purchase advanced tickets! No problem meeting appointed person at the door."
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, you get to see awesome and beautiful places. Chris, our guide, was awesome, he really connects with the group and has a lot of interesting facts to share!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "This was a great overview of the cities main attractions. We were staying in town for a few days, and this gave us the opportunity to explore more after. The guide was very informative, and we were happy with the pace."
* A traveler said: "Angelo was interesting knowledgeable and passionate about everything he discussed. We especially appreciated his enlightening information about David!"
* A traveler said: "What a climb! Not for the weak for sure and tough on the 78 year old. However, all the huffing and puffing up the stairs( some were like ladders) the view was worth every bit of energy it took to get there!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the this tour and our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Would certainly recommennd it."
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "The representative found us outside looking at our receipt not knowing where to go and quickly took our info got our tickets and walked us over to the entrance awesome."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This trip is well thought out, giving you time for personal experiences and planned activity. The bus was a 20 passenger vehicle, allowing for a smaller group with an attentive tour guide - Luca was great!"
* A traveler said: "Very experienced with wonderful information- we had a great time! Lots a meaningful information!!! We enjoyed it very much!!"
* A traveler said: "Erica and Marco made the day enjoyable and relaxing. It was nice that Erica told us what she would be wearing so we could identify her immediately. The towns were amazing and the food at the winery was so delicious and it was informative to learn about the wines and olive oils"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello