Top Florence Climbing Tours
13 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Florence! The private tour provides a more personal experience and Simona was a great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "Confusing as to were to meet and we almost missed the tour. But overall Laura the Tour guide was very nice and informative."
* A traveler said: "overwhelming. we had the luck to get probably the best guide - christian, american/californian living in florence - who not only knew the whole stories perfectly but put himself a lot of passion into telling them."
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a most informative and enlightening tour. Our guide had such an understanding of the amazing art and history - we loved this tour. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Yaris, was terrific. He was knowledgeable , personable and extremely helpful. He made sure we saw the best views and was extremely patient in giving everyone time to take photos. It was a lovely day to visit Cinque Terre, and thanks to Yaris, we made the most of it."
* A traveler said: "These guys were very honest and just wonderful! I booked my experience during the free exhibit and they gave me my money back without me asking and even made sure I had entry. Wonderful tour group!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- San Frediano
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Perseus Statue
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- San Marco Museum
- Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- San Miniato al Monte
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello