Top Florence Culture
490 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Be very early (or risk late) or be prepared to queue, especially at the moment, with museums wanting to see Covid certificates, so it makes skipping the line schemes very desirable for the top sites, the Academy, the Uffizi and, by the look of it, the Duomo. I went in right on time for both of those I did."
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience with this tour. Highly recommend! Lots of history in Sienna and San Gimignano."
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a great way to see all 5 towns if you only have a day. Gabriele and Manolo were great guides and had lots of tips to see the best sights of each town. We chose the hike and the trail was great and had amazing views."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour of the David! Loved the tour guide and she was so passionate and fun to spend the morning with!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful guide added so much to our visit. She included the story of the Medici as well as the art. Highly recommend this approach to the Uffizi."
* A traveler said: "So glad i bought these tickets! The normal line was super long. We showed up at our time, easily found the viator ticket holder, he gave us our tickets and the we almost immediately walked inside. Quick, efficient way to get in the museum!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great overview of the cities main attractions. We were staying in town for a few days, and this gave us the opportunity to explore more after. The guide was very informative, and we were happy with the pace."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "The guide Dr. Fabbri was extremely knowledgeable on all subjects art, history, engineering of the structure etc. she made the experience amazing"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the this tour and our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Would certainly recommennd it."
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Lori was an exceptional guide. As an art history professor, she brought the Michelangelo’s David to life from an artistic, biographical, political and historical perspective. I loved this tour and highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a must! The depth of information we received resulted in a greater appreciation of where we were & what we were seeing. Our guide was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "This trip is well thought out, giving you time for personal experiences and planned activity. The bus was a 20 passenger vehicle, allowing for a smaller group with an attentive tour guide - Luca was great!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Ancient Ruins
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello