Top Florence Day Trips
494 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience with this tour. Highly recommend! Lots of history in Sienna and San Gimignano."
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a great way to see all 5 towns if you only have a day. Gabriele and Manolo were great guides and had lots of tips to see the best sights of each town. We chose the hike and the trail was great and had amazing views."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides the tool the time to explain any answer to your question. Guides also took great care of the older trip members. Everything moved smoothly and on time. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Alessandro was a great guide & my husband & I had him all to ourselves! Sienna & Sangimignano were a lot of fun to tour & the wine tasting & lunch at the winery was fun. It was a really fun day!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative. Relaxed and had a good sense of humour. It was also a good chance to meet other people from other nationalities and chat over lunch"
* A traveler said: "Wine tasting and meeting people from around the world really added value to the tour. It made it more personal. Our guide Ivan kept his eye on every one to make sure we were ok."
* A traveler said: "Freddie was a great guide. He speaks 3 languages fluently. He knew so much about the Cinque Terre and shared many tips to make the visit fun and interesting. The weather was cool which was much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Yaris, was terrific. He was knowledgeable , personable and extremely helpful. He made sure we saw the best views and was extremely patient in giving everyone time to take photos. It was a lovely day to visit Cinque Terre, and thanks to Yaris, we made the most of it."
* A traveler said: "This was a very enjoyable tour. The ride was in a newer, clean Mercedes that was very comfortable and driven by a safe driver. When we arrived in Pisa we were greeted by our guide who took us to the Leaning Tower and told us the history of how it came to be. We then went inside the cathedral and she explained a lot of history about it. She was with the group (a nice small group of 4) for approximately an hour then there was time to do independent walking around the area before it was time to climb the tower. I found the area amazing. It was really beautiful. I don't know if it's because of the pandemic, the time of year, or that it was a Monday, but it wasn't too crowded. The tour left Florence at 1:30. My only suggestion to Viator is to leave earlier in the day. We ran into very heavy traffic on the return leaving Pisa around 5:20 and not getting back to the pickup/dropoff location until a little after 7."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day with our guide Fabio. It was a small group and the transportation was spotless. There was plenty of time to explore each town and we loved being able to wander around on our own. We were given just enough time in Pisa to take our pics and grab some gelato. Cinque Terre was just gorgeous....highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Long but great day, saw three of the 5 Cinque Terre villages, one more beautiful than the rest. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely excellent tour. Wonderful tour guide Valentino and the best driver ever, Gabriel Drove.so so well. Very impressed"
* A traveler said: "The food and wine were out of this world. Pictures cannot capture how beautiful the countryside is and our tour guide Alex, was the best. This tour was one of the highlights of our time in Italy."
* A traveler said: "This trip is well thought out, giving you time for personal experiences and planned activity. The bus was a 20 passenger vehicle, allowing for a smaller group with an attentive tour guide - Luca was great!"
* A traveler said: "Post Covid 19 tours The trip was so relaxing, out tour guide and driver were so friendly, knowledgeable and accomodatig. We were happy too with their pick of where to have lunch. We went to Poggio Amorelli for wine , extra verging olive oil tasting, pasta making, and lunch, it was an amazing experience. Valentina our tour guide was very knowledgeable also, and she answered all our questions."
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience. Nobody should miss that ;) Riding a Vespa, visiting a vineyard and finishing with a delicious meal, wow!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this trip the Guide, Matt was excellent and very knowledgeable. We also did day tours in Florence, Rome, and Venice… This one was the best!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with the vespa/fiat tour. Chris and Alex did a great job of keeping everyone safe. Lots of beautiful views. Lovely little towns to drive through. Perfect stops for pictures. The food provided was so great and fresh. Definitely our favorite tour in Florence!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast on our trip. Our tour guide, Emma, was the perfect balance of knowledge without overbearing details. She allowed time for individual exploration and was always waiting for us at the meeting point. She was engaged without intrusion and the experience of riding the trains in the middle of high tourism was reminiscing of my NYC days. Definitely a memorable experience that would be discussed around the family gatherings for years to come. Thank you 😊"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of 2 chianti wineries,the second being more authentic.Our guide Serena was excellent and most knowledgeable.Highly recommended."
Montalcino, Orcia Valley, Pienza, and Montepulciano: Wine- and Cheese-Tasting Guided Tour from Florence
* A traveler said: "We traveled on a small bus with 27 in our group. Giulia kept our group informed on what to expect and gave us many interesting details on the areas we were seeing. The towns were lovely."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Stibbert Museum
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)
- San Miniato al Monte
- Villa Gamberaia
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Fountain of Neptune
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- San Marco Museum
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Perseus Statue
- Barberino Designer Outlet
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello