Top Florence Private and Luxury
491 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "The guide Dr. Fabbri was extremely knowledgeable on all subjects art, history, engineering of the structure etc. she made the experience amazing"
* A traveler said: "Alessandro was a great guide & my husband & I had him all to ourselves! Sienna & Sangimignano were a lot of fun to tour & the wine tasting & lunch at the winery was fun. It was a really fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day with our guide Fabio. It was a small group and the transportation was spotless. There was plenty of time to explore each town and we loved being able to wander around on our own. We were given just enough time in Pisa to take our pics and grab some gelato. Cinque Terre was just gorgeous....highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with the vespa/fiat tour. Chris and Alex did a great job of keeping everyone safe. Lots of beautiful views. Lovely little towns to drive through. Perfect stops for pictures. The food provided was so great and fresh. Definitely our favorite tour in Florence!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Yaris, was terrific. He was knowledgeable , personable and extremely helpful. He made sure we saw the best views and was extremely patient in giving everyone time to take photos. It was a lovely day to visit Cinque Terre, and thanks to Yaris, we made the most of it."
* A traveler said: "It was a very good. I did not realize how fast 1.5 hour passing. It was too fast but not in a bad way. Time went fast because it was very interesting and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience over the Tuscan hills with our tour guide. We felt safe, and we’ll taken care of!"
* A traveler said: "Luca really made our tour fabulous! Visiting San Michaelangelo was the highlight! It was a Great day"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide with excellent English. You could tell how much pride she has for Florence. We learned a lot and enjoyed visiting the Academy. She also helped us buy tickets for the Uffizi the next day so we could skip the line."
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific. The wine tasting and meal were great. The pace of the tour was helpful. The guides were easy to understand and were attentive to the groups needs."
* A traveler said: "Statue of The David is remarkable. Also, musical instrument collection is an unexpected privilege to see."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a most informative and enlightening tour. Our guide had such an understanding of the amazing art and history - we loved this tour. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable, pleasant and patient with a whole group of older folk! Thomas(that isn’t quite right) he took the time to tell and show us odd little facts and lore about various sites. A delight!"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was an amazing host and educator. Made us all feel at home and was adamant about getting all questions answered for us. Took time to have some fun with us as well. My only suggestion is that the tour be longer. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "The representative found us outside looking at our receipt not knowing where to go and quickly took our info got our tickets and walked us over to the entrance awesome."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "excellent by all means and best possible guide. one might wish everybody would have the chance to get such a guided tour as we did. thank you."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Our guide, Veronica, provided many insights that increased our appreciation of Chianti and Super Tuscan wines and of olive oil. Our meal at a picturesque was lovely!"
* A traveler said: "Eleonora was fantastic. Best guide in my whole trip. She was incredibly knowledgeable about art, art history, history in general she made the 3 hours fly by. She focused on the interesting art pieces. Can’t say enough good things. Recommend highly. And her English is excellent. She is also a really nice person."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)
- Prada Outlet
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- San Miniato al Monte
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)
- San Marco Museum
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Arno River
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello