Top Florence Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
494 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "Angelo was interesting knowledgeable and passionate about everything he discussed. We especially appreciated his enlightening information about David!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the money to purchase advanced tickets! No problem meeting appointed person at the door."
* A traveler said: "This was a great overview of the cities main attractions. We were staying in town for a few days, and this gave us the opportunity to explore more after. The guide was very informative, and we were happy with the pace."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides the tool the time to explain any answer to your question. Guides also took great care of the older trip members. Everything moved smoothly and on time. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "Erica and Marco made the day enjoyable and relaxing. It was nice that Erica told us what she would be wearing so we could identify her immediately. The towns were amazing and the food at the winery was so delicious and it was informative to learn about the wines and olive oils"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, you get to see awesome and beautiful places. Chris, our guide, was awesome, he really connects with the group and has a lot of interesting facts to share!"
* A traveler said: "Alessandro was a great guide & my husband & I had him all to ourselves! Sienna & Sangimignano were a lot of fun to tour & the wine tasting & lunch at the winery was fun. It was a really fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Christian and Alec made this such a unique experience getting to see all of the vintage vespas and fiats and their knowledge they shared with us on the history. I was nervous to ride at first, but they helped make sure you were comfortable and did a test ride before going out on the streets of Tuscany. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a very enjoyable tour. The ride was in a newer, clean Mercedes that was very comfortable and driven by a safe driver. When we arrived in Pisa we were greeted by our guide who took us to the Leaning Tower and told us the history of how it came to be. We then went inside the cathedral and she explained a lot of history about it. She was with the group (a nice small group of 4) for approximately an hour then there was time to do independent walking around the area before it was time to climb the tower. I found the area amazing. It was really beautiful. I don't know if it's because of the pandemic, the time of year, or that it was a Monday, but it wasn't too crowded. The tour left Florence at 1:30. My only suggestion to Viator is to leave earlier in the day. We ran into very heavy traffic on the return leaving Pisa around 5:20 and not getting back to the pickup/dropoff location until a little after 7."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Giacomo was excellent! He knows Florence very well, the history, the architecture and the stories behind. We enjoyed the tour very much."
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day with our guide Fabio. It was a small group and the transportation was spotless. There was plenty of time to explore each town and we loved being able to wander around on our own. We were given just enough time in Pisa to take our pics and grab some gelato. Cinque Terre was just gorgeous....highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were very knowledgeable and we learned a lot! There’s so much to see in the Uffizi but Sylvia gave us a great overview and was very funny."
* A traveler said: "This trip is well thought out, giving you time for personal experiences and planned activity. The bus was a 20 passenger vehicle, allowing for a smaller group with an attentive tour guide - Luca was great!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific. The wine tasting and meal were great. The pace of the tour was helpful. The guides were easy to understand and were attentive to the groups needs."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience in the Tuscan Countryside
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence with Optional Hiking
- Siena and San Gimignano: Small-Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills and Italian Cuisine
- Semi Private Cinque Terre and Pisa Leaning Tower Tour from Florence
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Fountain of Neptune
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Barberino Designer Outlet
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Pitti Palace Palatine Gallery
- Medici Chapels
- Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)
- Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello