Top Florence Transfers
277 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "I had the cutest and nicest driver. He was there om time and helped me with my luggage and to even carry them up my stairs. He also gave me great tips about Florence. The drive was safe and the car was excellent, comfortable and filed with water and fresh towels."
* A traveler said: "Amazing, fantastic... easy. It was very convenient and easy going. I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs an easy time getting to their hotel."
* A traveler said: "Again, Flawless and professional just as with our arrival transfer. Well dressed driver, spotless Mercedes."
* A traveler said: "Large van shuttle. On time and friendly! It took about 15 minutes from city center to airport early morning."
* A traveler said: "Excellent! A portiguese fluent driver, super nice and helpful. Waiting for us at the airport on time and with a lot of insider suggestions so we could get the most of our trip. Thank you for that :)))"
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful class! Very well organized and engaging! Would recommend to anyone visiting Florence. I am looking forward to making pizza and gelato again at home with the recipes and tips we learned during this class!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Laura, for a marvelous evening of wine and dine! Had such a lovely time, and learnt so much about Italian wine and food along the way - you are the best!!"
* A traveler said: "Erica and Marco made the day enjoyable and relaxing. It was nice that Erica told us what she would be wearing so we could identify her immediately. The towns were amazing and the food at the winery was so delicious and it was informative to learn about the wines and olive oils"
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Long but great day, saw three of the 5 Cinque Terre villages, one more beautiful than the rest. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides the tool the time to explain any answer to your question. Guides also took great care of the older trip members. Everything moved smoothly and on time. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "Angelo was interesting knowledgeable and passionate about everything he discussed. We especially appreciated his enlightening information about David!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience top to bottom. It was educational, immersive, social and very relaxed. We ended up having dinner with a couple we met on the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day with our guide Fabio. It was a small group and the transportation was spotless. There was plenty of time to explore each town and we loved being able to wander around on our own. We were given just enough time in Pisa to take our pics and grab some gelato. Cinque Terre was just gorgeous....highly recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello