To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Top Flores Wildlife Watching
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All Flores Tours
Guatemala is famous because of its Lakes, lagoons and water ponds. Atitlán, Laguna Lachua, Laguna Brava.... But Cratér Azul is the Top of the Top. So pristine, so clear that is unbelievable.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wildlife Watching in Flores are taking additional safety precautions?
What Wildlife Watching in Flores are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Flores
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Bacalar
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands