Top Florida Kayaking Tours
154 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat crew were fantastic!!! They were helpful, courteous, and very entertaining! We had a wonderful time on the boat, snorkeling, and kayaking. The other passengers were fun to visit with; we felt like they were all our friends when the day was over. It was a great experience and we highly recommend this trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of our kayak tour was Howie. He gave us some history about the area which made everything better."
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "Ashley was a wonderful guide and made our trip fabulous. One of the best experiences I've ever had. I have and will continue to recommend to friends."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Charlie was fantastic and he made sure that everyone on the tour had a fun time. Really enjoyed stopping at Shell Key and learning the history. Wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "It was an absolutely amazing experience, so many fish, friendly & helpful guides, beautiful evening!"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling was fun but the water wasn’t as clear as we had hoped. Those who get a clear day are in for a treat. Kayaking was peaceful, fun and they go over lots of history. Both were such a fun experience and the crew was helpful and fun as well"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful springs. Our guide, Conner was super friendly and knowledgeable. You can see everything through the clear boats!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Doug, our guide, was very personable and informative during our trip. Worthwhile"
* A traveler said: "Mangroves. Fascinating. Loved going through them. Heather (guide) awesome! Kayaking was fun. A little challenging. You will need to engage with rowing and maneuvering. You will get wet. Wear sunscreen, hat, and protect belongings in dry bag."
* A traveler said: "Our family had a great time (Luca 9, Nico 11, Inez 15, mom and dad). Our guide (Carter) was very knowledgeable. We saw turtles, various different aquatic birds, and TONS of alligators. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "So worth it! I was very nervous but it was so smooth! Beautiful views, great crew and fun group of people. Definitely an experience I would recognize to anyone and we can’t wait to bring our kids to try it out!"
* A traveler said: "Bryce was a great guide! The water was so beautiful and so so so relaxing in the morning! Note to those who want to see Manatees (because we weren’t aware of this) they’re only in that area for the winter months!"
* A traveler said: "Fun. We were able to paddle through all the mangrove tunnels . Beautiful scenery and wildlife . Shell Key was pretty . It was hot (I chose the 1:30 pm tour) . Bring water and a snack. The paddling back from the key was harder than I thought . It was on open water and wind. Great guide . Fun experience . Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "We had one alligator circling our boat and two others were coming over then one engaged the one by the boat and they fight then the one backed up and the other one stayed circling the boat there was a couple of turtles right there by the boat as well it’s very fun very very fun trip we enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Capt. Mike & First Mate Kena where "AWESOME" we didn't know what to expect! First timers. Thx wishing you the Best!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, John (our tour guide) was very knowledgeable, calm, vigilant and thorough. We were able to see a manatee, orchids, sea stars, jellyfish, etc. It was raining but no thunder therefore it was a great experience. Take a change of cloth with you, it’s good to change into dry clothes."
* A traveler said: "Dylan was amazing!! Shout out to the OG!!!! Sights were amazing and saw a decent amount of wildlife. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide was so nice and helpful and his brother who checked us in was also extremely nice and helpful. The little island was gorgeous and so was the ride. The whole thing was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Julie was the best! She was very fun, easy going and knew so much about the land around us and the creatures below us. 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The water was so clear! Our guide, Josh, was great-concerned about everyone’s safety and that they had a great paddle."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience will come again. Loved it and the tour guide was amazing..Becka was so knowledgeful and nice."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Staff and captain are very friendly and helpful! We were the first time fishers, we made a lot trouble during the trip, we even felt sorry about that, but they were always patient enough to help us shoot the trouble. Thank you again, we will definitely come back again ❤️ （by the way, we caught 2 snappers 🤙🤙)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Float Trips
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Night Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Sand Key Park
- Marco Island
- Weedon Island Preserve
- Big Cypress Reservation
- Intracoastal Waterway Fort Lauderdale
- Disney's Animal Kingdom®
- Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park
- Shark Valley
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure
- Caladesi Island
- Disney Springs™
- Off the Hook Comedy Club
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- Bok Tower Gardens
- World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island