Top Florida Sailing
74 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Captain Dan was easy going, informative and friendly! We snorkeled at a lovely spot and set sail in gorgeous waters! A great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our girl’s trip to Fort Lauderdale especially this cruise! Even though weather was not friendly, the staff was very entertaining and friendly and certainly made up for the rain delay! Two hour sailboat cruise was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, saw alligators, vulchers and learned a good deal about the Everglades. Great experience at a good price!"
* A traveler said: "Had fantastic day cruising with Captain Charlie and my wife loved the snorkeling adventure. As promised, we will be back for another visit with the Captain!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding attention to safety for all passengers, great experience in terms of comfort and enjoying the water, sailing master even shared his own pictures afterwards"
* A traveler said: "Loved swimming in the ocean and the laughs that came with it from the crew. Would recommend for all parties. We had our family."
* A traveler said: "There was an entertaining dissertation on what we saw. I did not expect that and enjoyed the orientation"
* A traveler said: "baby alligators, flowers, bald eagles were the highlight. Seeing this great ecosystem function reminds me that only God can make everything come together."
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "We loved the great experience of the boat, the beautiful homes on the trip and the staff was excellent"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Best part of our trip. Highly recommend! Staff was super nice. Alcohol served was very limited, only drawback. A margarita would have been nice. They only had Landshark beer and red and white wine. Wine is just kind of unfitting for a day playing in the sun."
* A traveler said: "Great day excursion! Got to see and experience things I never would have otherwise. Crew was fantastic. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Sail was rain delayed due to the sudden downpour but it was still nice. The crew was very friendly. Would go again."
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing, the timing was perfect , we watched the sunset with a beautiful clear sky , we were about 30-35 people enough room for everyone. Bar service excellent"
* A traveler said: "Great crew, amazing dive. It surpassed our expectations. Small number of people on board made it an intimate and safe experience. Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Super relaxing and peaceful. Mabel was really amazing and friendly. She gave good background knowledge of the surrounding areas as well. I recommend to anyone, will def be back!"
* A traveler said: "What a great Captain and crew. We had a fantastic day. The sailing was great. Kayaking fun. Learned alot about the eco system here with the mangroves. The snorkeling was awesome. Crew were very attentive. Well worth the money. Very friendly and did not rush anything."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset ! Friendly snd helpful staff. Comfortable boat , limited people. Kirk even helped raise the sail."
* A traveler said: "Got to see a group of dolphins, met new friends. It was a great relaxing experience. I personally would have liked to have been on the gulf side though."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and relaxing day! Captain Art is a first class captain and very professional! We had never been on the waters like that as Iowa has no oceans, but Art quickly put us at ease with his expertise and knowledge! You will not be disappointed and we had a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Sailing has been on my bucket list for years. We took a mini vacation and on a whim signed up with Suncoast Sailing. What a wonderful day! I wish it was a longer trip! Captain and crew were friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks for a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Charlie was attentive to our needs. He customized the trip to give us the experience we were hoping for. It was a spectacular day and we hope to join him again soon"
* A traveler said: "Very nice, everything is cleaned. The crew is amazing 10/10 I would recommend to anyone. The Caption knows a lot about the place. I would 100% book another trip with them"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- SEA LIFE® Orlando
- Rapids Water Park
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Ten Thousand Islands
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Hyde Park
- Duval Street
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Port Everglades
- Fisher Island
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Off the Hook Comedy Club
- Miami Children's Museum
- Museum of Discovery and Science
- Honeymoon Island
- Big Cypress Reservation
- Fort Lauderdale Beachfront
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island