Top Florida Sporting Events
154 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "We saw 5-6 manatees, swimming, feeding, and coming to the surface to breathe. It was magical to watch these creatures in their Natural habitat. Jake was a fantastic guide in the water, working hard to ensure everyone got a good look. Visiting the three sisters springs at the end was icing on the cake."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the wildlife and the tour guide was excellent he explained everything Darren he was lots of fun and kept the ride enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Scott was a wealth of knowledge and hilarious. We saw so much in our 90 minutes. It was the perfect amount of time. I would definitely recommend for the entire family. Wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful, the whole tour was great. And Derek is a great tour guide and is very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the kayak tour with Steven. He was very knowledgeable about the mangrove ecosystem. We were lucky to see manatees, dolphins, tarpons and a vary large and colorful iguana."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see natural Florida. Knowledgeable and safety conscience guide. Great family experience for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, ken the driver was very experienced guy, he show us everything and with details, we will come back for another tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the tour. Victor was a fantastic guide...very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him. 🐬🐚🦅 Doug and Teri"
* A traveler said: "From the time we walked into the establishment the service was very friendly and professional and it lasted throughout the entire experience."
* A traveler said: "The guide was fun and knowledgeable. She had great stories and helped us find the diophins. She pointed out birds, fish and mammals."
* A traveler said: "We had such a good time. It's a must. Our tour Guy explained to us everything he took care of us. Definitely goig back."
* A traveler said: "Our guilds were great and fun. The only disappointment we did not see and dolphins or manatees. It was fun"
* A traveler said: "Great fun! John was the best guide! We’ve never ridden a Segway before and learned quickly. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "A day to remember withthe family it was worth the drive the tour is amazing the employees are great."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Andy was very knowledgeable and funny. Great at spotting the alligators. Loved this experience"
* A traveler said: "Karen, our tour guide, really brought the historical City of St. Augustine to life! She is a wonderful story teller and excellent communicator."
* A traveler said: "Not only was I surprised to see how close the manatees were inquisitive , I learned a lot from our tour guides. We saw so much nature in addition to the manatees. We saw egrets, ibis, turtles, alligators snd the paddling was easy."
* A traveler said: "We had the Best Time ever! I definitely recommend. They gave us excellent instructions and even let us practice before we out to ride."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this for an adventure! My girls are 12 & 14 and they had a blast! Captain Shane has great engery and kept us engaged the whole time! He is very knowledgeable of the swamp area and will answer any questions!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great adventure! The guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. They had everything I needed from water to sunscreen."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Clematis Street
- Coral Castle Museum
- International Drive
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Tamiami Trail
- Rapids Water Park
- Gulf World Marine Park
- Disney Springs™
- Fort Lauderdale Beachfront
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks
- Las Olas Beach
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island