Top Florida Sunset Cruises
36 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Music was amazing! Wonderful and kind staff. Loved every min of it! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The sunset cruise was so much fun! Thank you to the wonderful crew. They really outdid themselves providing excellent service throughout the cruise. Enjoyed the drinks, and snacks served. The music band was an added bonus. Great music and dancing 💃🏾"
* A traveler said: "Came from miami for vacay & Loved my experience, super relaxing and got some history at the same time. I totally recommend you doing this, you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Ruth and Grace were very knowledgeable. We were able to talk to Grace for a little bit and she knew everything we asked about the island."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the dolphins and the homes of Tom Cruise and John Travolta. The music was great and the working people on the ship were wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "The 2 hours sunset cruise was very relaxing. The sun decided not to show up but here in FL predicting weather is very challenging😂 The captain was very nice and made we all very comfortable in his boat. He was very knowledgeable about the area and navigation. We had a great time and will do it again in the future. Truly recommend 👍"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The crew members were so nice! very romantic sail ride, I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful evening touring the houses of Naples then watching an amazing sunset. The staff are very knowledgeable and we learned some quirky facts about the area. I recommend this tour as a worthwhile excursion if you are visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our girl’s trip to Fort Lauderdale especially this cruise! Even though weather was not friendly, the staff was very entertaining and friendly and certainly made up for the rain delay! Two hour sailboat cruise was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Sail was rain delayed due to the sudden downpour but it was still nice. The crew was very friendly. Would go again."
* A traveler said: "Everything about the cruise was enjoyable. The music was awesome, very vibey, sunset was beautiful, cool people, everything went how it was supposed to."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience on the water! Wine was perfect and a great way to see Key West. This was definitely the high light of our trip."
* A traveler said: "The crew was friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional. We had a wonderful evening and experience."
* A traveler said: "Harrison and Adam were awesome hosts! We saw some outrageous mansions and views all while drinking and dancing through the night. The crew was very knowledgeable about the area and the history of what we saw. We’ll be back on the party boat next year for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and enjoyable. The only way it could have been better, is if they had chairs or benches on the upper deck."
* A traveler said: "Captain and staff were wonderful. We had a great time. Great photos of the sunset and then the moon. Great drinks and music as well"
* A traveler said: "It was my birthday weekend and we wanted to do something different. I really enjoyed this experience"
* A traveler said: "Captain was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave ample time to explore and was very flexible during our trip (bathroom breaks, longer time at beach, etc.) Highly recommend this private tour."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish this was an amazing sunset cruise. The staff was top notch! Loved every second!"
* A traveler said: "Great Captain (Lance) and a memorable cruise! I will definitely recommend this adventure to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Saw lots of Dolphins. It was really awesome! Music was great. Thank you. Captain!"
* A traveler said: "Boat trip was excellent. George was great. Very friendly and outgoing. Gave us a great tour of Miami from the water. Very knowledgeable about the area and pointed out many celebrity houses and yachts. Amazing. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great time! Fun group and beautiful views. 2nd time on this tour and will do it again with visitors."
* A traveler said: "By far the best part of our trip. “Mahi mike” is the best captain and tour guide. He’s hilarious and it’s very obvious he loves his job. We saw so many dolphins 🐬 We highly recommend booking this sunset cruise. 11/10."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Holy Land Experience
- Big Cypress National Preserve
- Off the Hook Comedy Club
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Daytona International Speedway
- IMAG History and Science Center
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Miami Beach
- St. Augustine History Museum
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- International Drive
- Downtown Tampa
- Walt Disney World® Magic Kingdom Park
- Bayside Marketplace
- Southwest Florida Museum of History
- Polynesian Fire
- Ten Thousand Islands
- Weedon Island Preserve
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island