Top Florida Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
496 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything and everyone was spectacular, the boats were out of this world as well as the opulent estates. The MC was a treasure trove of fun facts about the area and very personable"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "Long day with the travel time but great day!! Would definitely recommend. We enjoyed glass bottom boat and trolley while there."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience...Rebecca was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable on all aspects.. thank you"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the narrator. She was very funny and knowledgeable of the different properties. We also enjoyed the bar. I will most definitely book this tour again. The photo we received of ourselves at the end was a very nice touch. *My only negative was the crowd talking over the narrator."
* A traveler said: "We had one alligator circling our boat and two others were coming over then one engaged the one by the boat and they fight then the one backed up and the other one stayed circling the boat there was a couple of turtles right there by the boat as well it’s very fun very very fun trip we enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and really good people that worked there The tour guide was very informative and they alligator show was very good"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "We liked all of it. We took the 2 hour tour just to have an overall taste of Miami, and that was accomplished. Sometimes the audio was not synced with what we were seeing , but we realize it would be hard to do that driving through the city. Great time."
* A traveler said: "I can’t remember our pilots name but he was extremely professional and took time explaining the tour to my son and myself. We had to wait on storms to move out and never felt rushed and the entire experience turned out amazing. I would highly recommend the 30 minute trip to anyone looking for a little adventure off of the beaten path."
* A traveler said: "Just a very nice trip around the bay with much history involved. Decent price to get out on the water"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and the tour guide Paul was great, informative and made it fun. We will use this service again for excursions."
* A traveler said: "The boat tour was fun, our tour guided Daniel provided a great experience. Really loved shopping at the mall too"
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff and shop was clean and in a good area. Experience was great and definitely nice way to get out on the water and see the inter coastal waterway."
* A traveler said: "Great time! I recently moved back and had a blast. This was an informational trip and crew was very professional. I also enjoyed the drinks."
* A traveler said: "Very awesome experience and awesome guide. Would definitely recommend if your into wildlife and nature!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the wildlife and the tour guide was excellent he explained everything Darren he was lots of fun and kept the ride enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Our captain was great and it was overall a great experience! Look forward to coming back ! We spotted a couple of gators and had a blast"
* A traveler said: "Had a great interactive experience. Heard the footsteps in the shipwreck museum which was cool. Ms Rose was very informative and told great stories! Ms Lydia was a great driver and handled those streets like the pro that she is."
* A traveler said: "Awesome it's was very nice... will do again. Staff treat us very good. Pictures was perfect. Boat ride was slow and smooth"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Daytona International Speedway
- Museum of Discovery and Science
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Anhinga Trail
- Econlockhatchee River
- Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale
- St. Pete Beach
- Mallory Square
- Art Deco Historic District
- Fort Lauderdale Beachfront
- Royal Palm Visitor Center
- Ybor City
- Southernmost Point of the Continental USA
- Key West Cemetery
- Oleta River State Park
- Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Port Tampa Bay
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island