Fort Lauderdale Beachfront
Thanks to more than 23 miles (37 kilometers) of pristine sand, visitors to the Fort Lauderdale beachfront are spoiled for choice when it comes to water sports and sunbathing spots. Spend the day swimming, windsurfing, deep-sea fishing, or more—or stay on land playing volleyball, jogging, or just kicking back in a lounge chair.
Tours and tickets to Experience Fort Lauderdale Beachfront
Should I book Fort Lauderdale Beachfront tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Fort Lauderdale Beachfront 2021?
What's the best way to experience Fort Lauderdale Beachfront?
- Fort Lauderdale to Key West Tour with Optional Add-on
- 4-Hour Day or Night-Time Reef Bottom Fishing Charter in Fort Lauderdale
- 90-Minute Snorkel & Seabob Underwater Guided Reef Tour in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Segway Tour
Things to do near Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island