Top Frankfurt Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
122 results | All Frankfurt Tours
* A traveler said: "We jumped aboard the last bus of the day and were still given the full tour as well as stopping the bus near the christmas markets so we could visit them. Excellent servie!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Dave was very pleasant, knowledgeable and was able to answer any relevant questions. I would look forward to having him as my guide on my next visit to Frankfurt."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Peter and he was such a delight! We really enjoyed our personal tour to Heidelberg Castle and Old Town and thought it was well worth the trip. It was not as crowded as usual because of the season and covid restrictions, however we were all safe and enjoyed the trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour was tailored around our tastes. We came away feeling very educated on Riesling. We went places we would never have found on our own. Driving through the vineyards on bike trails was magnificent."
* A traveler said: "It was outstanding, great service, we will be doing it again. First time taking a river boat trip, it was exciting, and thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Peter was a great host, we had an amazing time learning about the culture and seeing the beautiful castles along the route."
* A traveler said: "The weather was nice. The beer was cold. Nice boat ride to chill and sight see. The commentary was irrelevant to me."
* A traveler said: "Isabel was a wonderful guide, keeping the tour fun and interactive. She kept us engaged, taught us about local Frankfurt life and made the group all fast friends."
* A traveler said: "The view was breath taking although it was in winter time. It must be more beautiful in summer time. George our guide is very friendly and explain everything in detail. He is very knowledgeable and explain the best spots for us. I will come back next time during summer or around October when the grapes are fully grown."
* A traveler said: "We had limited time on our trip and this is definitely the best trip on short time. It is a long day though, but totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide, Peter, was awesome and gave us more history about the city. Wish we could have spent more time there but so many other things to see in Germany. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Thomas was the best guide, very informative and helpful. If you get the opportunity to take this beautiful tour make sure you get Thomas!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip. The view of the old city and the surrounding road was breath taking. Peter was knowledgeable and knows every inch of the city. He is very nice. Really enjoyed the trip. There was no one in the tour but the Company still go ahead with the tour and not cancel the tour. Very recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!!! Airline was three hours late. They paid attention. Easy to find. Great vehicle thank you"
* A traveler said: "From the initial booking and conversation, Manfred exceeded our expectations. We want to visit Heidelberg as we'd lived close to the city years ago and spent quite a bit of time there. Manfred ensured luxury and comfort in every aspect. Manfred ensured we arrived and was able to park our vehicle in a safe and easily accessible area. We visited Heidelberg Castle, Old Town Heidelberg, Hirschhorn, Dilsberg, and Speyer. Each tour was met with Manfred's wealth of knowledge...as he honored my request to go "off the beaten path". We are no longer tourist after residing in EU several times over the years, so he understood the request and honored it. The luxury transportation was our standard, so we didn't have to worry about having to settle. Manfred had water, and snacks on hand as well. We were able to get closer than most to sights and avoid crowds at all times. Manfred was beyond accommodating to changes in our schedule and changes in what we wanted to see. I have recommended this tour and his service to my colleagues already."
* A traveler said: "They were really accommodating and prompt to respond to any query online before my trip. Originally booked 2 hours tour but they allow me to change to an hour as I was not feeling well. Highly recommend this for the experience of driving a go- kart around the City. It is also recommended that first timers get an hour tour vs 2 hours as if you’re not used to the peddles it can be a little tiring."
* A traveler said: "To begin with we had just a total of four people in the group. The driver / guide Herr Thomas was good at his job and knowledgeable, saw traffic ahead and changed the route to reach in time to the various destination. He knew the area very well and covered it well with information. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "I loved the whole day trip from start to finish, beautiful sightseeing and the driver was a very nice person"
* A traveler said: "It is a big city, so you gotta walk fast to see as much as you can. We also visited the chocolate factory, which would be a very cool experience if you have kids."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bad Nauheim
- Old Opera House (Alte Oper)
- Botanical Garden Frankfurt (Palmengarten)
- Lake Titisee
- Städel Museum (Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie)
- Old Sachsenhausen
- Bockenheimer Warte
- Bad Homburg
- Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof
- Iron Bridge (Eiserner Steg)
- Greifenstein Castle (Burg Greifenstein)
- St. Paul's Church (Paulskirche)
- Main River
- German Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum)
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in South Holland