Top Fremantle Brunch Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Fremantle Tours
A piece of paradise in the Indian Ocean just off the coast of Perth, Rottnest Island is a favorite day trip getaway due to its white-sand beaches, isolated turquoise bays, biking paths and vehicle-free environment. Travel to the island on the high-speed ferry from either Perth or Fremantle—make your choice when booking. Then spend your time on the island however you please before returning the same day by ferry. Popular activities include snorkeling, biking and looking for quokkas, the resident wildlife.
Travel from Perth to Fremantle or vice versa on a relaxing Swan River cruise. You’ll glide along the river, admiring the waterfront scenery of Perth’s downtown skyline, upscale suburbs and yacht clubs. Drinks may be purchased from the onboard bar. Plus, choose from multiple departure times to best suit your schedule.
See Rottnest Island from the water on this day trip that includes a high-speed adventure wildlife boat ride. Travel to the island, a favorite local getaway due to its secluded beaches and relaxing environment, by high-speed ferry from Perth or Fremantle. Then embark on a adventure thrill ride to look for seals, dolphins, sea birds and other marine life. Afterward, you have free time on the island to explore independently; perhaps rent a bike or go swimming off one of the white-sand beaches. When booking, you may upgrade to include lunch, if you wish.
Visit Perth’s favorite local getaway destination on a day trip to Rottnest Island, located just offshore in the Indian Ocean. Travel to Rottnest by high-speed ferry from either Perth or Fremantle (your choice), and then embark on a sightseeing tour of the island by coach. While you listen to narration from an informative guide, check out landmarks like the West End and Wadjemup Lighthouse. Then enjoy free time in the afternoon to explore the car-free island at your leisure. You may upgrade when booking to include lunch.
Perth Canyon is a mysterious, massive submarine canyon where blue whales gather to feed during March to May. The whales are a sight to behold, but the canyon is located about 30 miles (48 kilometers) off the coast of Perth. This tour takes you on an easy, all-day expedition to the canyon from the Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour to spot the whales and other marine life.
Take a day trip to Rottnest Island, a popular Perth getaway due to its white-sand beaches, secluded bays, scenic bike paths and vehicle-free atmosphere. Travel to the island, just off the coast, by high-speed ferry, and then explore at your leisure with included bike rental. Some options are snorkeling or following the trails to West End, Wadjemup or Bathurst Longhouses, the pink salt lakes or include lunch at Karma Rottnest. When booking, select the option that corresponds to your departure location—either Perth or Fremantle.
Save time spent waiting in line by pre-booking this SeaLink Rottnest Island round-trip ferry ticket from Fremantle. Choose from three different morning departure times to best organize your time spent in Rottnest Island, a protected nature reserve affectionately called “Rotto” by locals. The first ferry leaves Fremantle at 7am and the last ferry departs Rottnest around 8pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Brunch Cruises in Fremantle?
The best Brunch Cruises in Fremantle according to Viator travelers are:
What Brunch Cruises in Fremantle are taking additional safety precautions?
These Fremantle experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Rottnest Island Round-Trip Ferry from Perth or Fremantle
- One-way Sightseeing Cruise between Perth and Fremantle
- Adventure Rottnest Tour with Ferry & Adventure Cruise from Perth or Fremantle
- Discover Rottnest with Ferry & Bus Tour from Perth or Fremantle
- Experience Rottnest with Ferry & Bike Hire from Perth or Fremantle
What Brunch Cruises in Fremantle are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Fremantle may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Art & Culture
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets