Top Fremantle Tours by Duration
19 results | All Fremantle Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an exceptional day – truly memorable. We cycled the entire island, photographed ourselves with a few adorable quokkas finished off the day with a beer, wine and chips at the pub. Definitely great value and fun."
* A traveler said: "The quokkas and baby Joey’s. Nice weather and the hop on hop off was nice. Will go back in the futuer"
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip to Quokkamollee Island. The ferry was great. We loved the delicious Quokka Burgers."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Quokka’s up so close. They are so cute. It was an awesome day the staff were fabulous and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "The Grand Tour of the Island was great, very informative. All the guides we had on the day were friendly & very knowledgeable of the history. Gorgeous Island with beautiful coves & beachs."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip got to see so much and found out so much as well seeing the Fur seals was good and the actual boat trip was great"
* A traveler said: "Just the right amount of commentary to go along with a smooth, comfortable ride. Refreshments were available for purchase and the overall experience was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Michael doesn’t just give you a great tour of Freo - he utterly reinvents a place you think you already know. An extraordinary tour that will have you heading back again and again to explore the endless options Michael shares with you. Just do it!"
* A traveler said: "learnt so much about Freo's history, loved the Street art, Michael was so knowledgeable and very friendly. I had a wonderful time."