French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Great boat and wonderful ride. Easy, simple and friendly all the time with Viator. Nice island,must see visit :) You can spend 2h or an entire day."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately due to unforeseen weather conditions the boat trip could not operate. However I was offered an alternative day or my money back. There was a prompt refund and no issue"
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Great cruise tour and great guide. He has done great work. It was an amazing tour. My kids enjoyed it too"
* A traveler said: "Rada was an excellent tour guide. Very informative and answered all our questions. One thing I was suggest is that he may connected to the speakers in the van, while he was driving we had a hard time hearing him talk while explaining the different spot we visited. More time at each spot also , but overall would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was my first snorkling trip and it was amazing to meet the fish “in person” and see how they lived. I cannot wait to do it again. Everything was effectively planned by the organisers. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The scenery was beautiful, the expo was very well curated and the café is so charming. A must go to everyone who love art"
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "Yannick is so great that he explained good and easy to know on wine. I will book again to his other winery tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, not short not too long was perfect. We would do it again! The captain did amazing !"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was terrific! She had lots of great info on all locations we visited. She was friendly, patient and very organized. We saw way more than I thought we would in the 1/2 day! I highly recommend this tour and more specifically our guide. We enjoyed it so much we booked another half day trip to St Paul de Vence with Viator."
* A traveler said: "The country side and the villages were breathtaking. The views of the canyon walls were exquisite. It was reassuring that we had an experienced driver so that both of us could enjoy the scenery—as well as explain everything."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jairo, was outstanding: kind, knowledgeable and enjoyable. He knows a lot of interesting details about life in Monaco."
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Andreas showed us a wonderful day! Beautiful sights snd plenty of time to shop and enjoy. Stops were all amazing"
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. Knowledgeable, considerate and accommodating. Visited two alpine villages, lake and Gorge. Wish We could have seen the lavender fields, but these were out of season. Overall a great time."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip! Eze is beautiful with amazing views. We even went back and ate at the Michelen Star restaurant which was amazing. Our tour guide Zara was a lot of fun and very knowledgeable. We also enjoyed Monaco Monte Carlo. I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "We loved, loved, loved this experience. It is our most favorite of the France vacation so far! William “Pierre” as we call him, was so dashing in his stripes. The cruise was calm, relaxing, and scenery beautiful. We were able to put out feet in the water and see the clear sea. Williams was extremely pleasant and interesting. Such a joyous experience."
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely great. First class catamaran. Crew was very helpful and collaborative at the time of snorkeling, Stand up paddle boarding or kayaking. Food provided at lunch time was great and generous. The only negative part was that because We took the half day tour, we were dropped at an island close to Cannes (25 minutes ferry) and we did not know that was going to happen. The brochure did not say it and the reservation we did via Víator did not state that either. Despite that, we had a fantastic day and would highly recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- International Perfume Museum (Musée International de la Parfumerie)
- St-Tropez Market (Marché Place des Lices)
- Quai des États-Unis
- St. Paul de Vence
- La Croisette Boulevard (Boulevard de la Croisette)
- Hotel Negresco
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- St-Tropez Citadel (Citadelle de Saint-Tropez)
- Chapelle Bellini
- Chateau Font du Broc
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Chateau de Cremat
- Fort du Mont Alban
- Cimiez Monastery (Monastere de Cimiez)
- Place Garibaldi
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Quai Lunel
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Nice Old Town (Vieux Nice)
- Promenade des Anglais
- Cours Saleya Flower Market (Marché aux Fleurs Cours Saleya)
- Grasse Fragonard Perfumery (Parfumerie Fragonard)
- Île Sainte-Marguerite
- Matisse Museum (Musée Matisse)
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps