Top Fukuyama Art Classes
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Fukuyama Tours
[Experience flow] Tenugui creates patterns using the traditional technique of tie-dyeing. ・ Look forward to what patterns will appear! Marble aperture ・ Ripple stop reminiscent of the waves in Setouchi ・ Snow flower squeeze that produces flower-like patterns. You can choose two colors from over 200 colors. Please be assured that we will support you in selecting colors and color schemes. When the aperture and color are ready, it's time to dye. Wear an apron, gloves and arm cover. Please be assured that you can experience dyeing without getting dirty. Use a dropper for dyeing. After dyeing work, remove the apron and take a break with a drink. Once processing is complete, Take a commemorative photo with a towel. We will send you photos on Facebook and Instagram. Please register as a friend if you like. When the commemorative photo is over, I will give you a wrapping. We will introduce other fashionable shops and sightseeing spots where you can fully enjoy Fukuyama. Please feel free to ask the staff. [Recommended points] ・ 10 minutes on foot from JR Fukuyama Station! Accessible by bicycle or car. -Experience in any weather! Even children can enjoy dyeing easily. -Perfect for souvenirs! You can enjoy Japanese culture dyed. ・ The shop staff will introduce you to recommended spots in Fukuyama near you. ・ You can bring the dyed items back on the day. 【Precautions】 -Depending on the number of workers and the dyeing work time, the entire experience time may be prolonged. ・ Please come in dirty clothes. * ・ Aprons and gloves can be borrowed free of charge. ・ You can participate from one person, not just a group. ・ Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian. ・ After the dyeing experience, a service drink is included. We also introduce recommended sightseeing spots nearby.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Art Classes in Fukuyama are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Fukuyama may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets