Top Galway Classes & Workshops
20 results | All Galway Tours
* A traveler said: "The most memorial part of the trip had to be Kylemore Abbey closely followed by our driver/guide Gerry who was fantastic with his wit and great knowledge of the area, he made the tour so much better . The landscape of connemara is ever changing but always breathtakinly beautiful . We are so happy we took this tour"
* A traveler said: "The voice doing the commentary was very easy to listen to. The views are unbelievable. Bus very clean and comfortable. Bus driver very pleasant"
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour visiting the cliffs of moher and surrounding Burren. Our driver Gerard was full of interesting facts along the journey and was very friendly. I thought it was amazing for what the price was and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amends knowledge of local history and entertaining and scholarly stories. Great and curtious driver…"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Brian was a great guide and we had a lot of fun. Cliffs were beautiful, it was a comfortable ride"
* A traveler said: "Damien was great! The best guide of all of my trips in Ireland! Amazing trip! He was always wearing a mask as requested!"
* A traveler said: "Everything perfect!!! And Mick driver-guide was amazing, he is a gem in your business, in Galway and Ireland. Many thanks!!!"
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Mike was very informative and kept everyone interested with his running commentary on the sites"
* A traveler said: "Our host was amazing and the food and history was delicious and informative. A great way to get your bearings in a new city."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing staff on boat and staff off the boat where lovely, so helpful and made sure we had the best experience, thank you"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time learning Irish dance steps with Siobhan and the rest of my dance classmates this past week. Siobhan was very friendly and upbeat and was even willing to help accommodate a conflict in my schedule. The biggest treat was watching her do a part of Riverdance at the end of our class. This class was a highlight of my trip to Ireland and I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a unique and special experience here or if you are looking to brush up on your dance moves!"
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute of it! Katie is the consummate host and baker. We cannot endorse her cooking class any stronger!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was perfect! Educational, fun, interesting and truly a dialogue between friends. John is an outstanding host and made us feel as if we were in Galway sitting in a pub enjoying time together. What a great way to spend time together virtually during this pandemic!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- From Galway: Guided tour of Connemara and Connemara National Park.
- City Sightseeing Galway Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
- Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Galway
- Cliffs Of Moher Tour from Galway including Doolin Village
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands