Top Gdansk Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
145 results | All Gdansk Tours
* A traveler said: "Ms Elwira was wonderful! Her knowledge is immense She explains everything in great details We had the best day ever!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing. So good to have someone to guide us through the camp, taking time to answer any questions we had and working with us. He went above and beyond what we expected and made our time there very memorable. Thank you Adam!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very informative and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the organ concert in the church. Probably could have skipped Gydinia and spent a few more minutes in Sopot or Gdansk. It was a long day but very educational."
* A traveler said: "Mike was an amazing guide, very knowledgeable and kept us interested for the whole tour. Would highly recommend his tours"
* A traveler said: "This was an exception tour of the Malbork Castle. The driver was quite punctual and friendly and pointed out places of interest as he drove us to our tour and back. The guide at the Castle was very knowledgeable of the history of the Castle and gave an exciting lecture as we toured the Castle. Would recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was a wonderful guide going over and above what we expected. Since there were only two of us we ate lunch at a restaurant near the castle rather than bbq but we had a very quality day trip and highly recommend Poland by Locals."
* A traveler said: "The tour / trip around the Kashubian province was terrific made all the better by our very, very good tour guide Mirek, Mirek looked after us extremely well,answering all questions and was a great font of knowledge about the locations, history and points of interest visited. Very good trip all round, well worth it.."
* A traveler said: "We had a good trip with a very friendly guide. A citytour in a kayak- what a good idea and the best way to see the beautyful town without many people. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had trouble finding the boat so we ended up waiting at the wrong spot.The Captain called me to make sure we were still coming and waited for us (not everyone would have since we’ve already paid for the tour). Our children (aged 3 and 9) were given life jackets- and even blankets when it has gotten windy. We really enjoyed it- thanks a bunch!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour of Gdańsk with a great guide (Olga). Our tour of Gdańsk was fun and very interesting thanks to our fabulous guide Olga who was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The tour was done at our own pace with lots of stops to take in the sites and time for us to ask questions etc. Olga even took the the time to direct us to great place for lunch after our tour was completed. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Jacob was an amazing guide! He knew an incredible amount of history not only about Gdansk but Poland as well! We had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Krzysztof was excellent! Very friendly and very knowledgeable about the history and geography of Gdansk"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia