Top Geneva Art & Culture
76 results | All Geneva Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour. 3-hour Geneva tour and Lake Geneva cruise was very informative.The Tramway tour commentary about Geneva's past was very entertaining and the guide very friendly. The 1-hour Lake Geneva cruise was a good way to view the city.Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Charming village. The guide was informative and pleasant. Of course a little more time would have been nice. Very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "The three parts of the trip made for an excellent afternoon of sightseeing on a hot day. It was well organized and the tour guide spoke excellent English. It was fun to stop along the way to take photos. I would have liked to stop at a couple more places. I would definitely recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "Both organisation and guide were amaizing, especially considering the pandemic. I wanted more time in Montenvert than Mont Blanc, and I was able to arrange it by my own schedule."
* A traveler said: "The chocolates, the chocolates, the chocolates! Old town Geneva was also terrific. Wonderful tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Although the weather was very cloudy, we've had an unforgetable experience, also thanks to our wonderful driver, Telis."
* A traveler said: "Benjamin is a knowledge, caring guide. He specifically asked if there was anything in particular we were interested in seeing. We told him of our interestin things having to do with the Jewish community both past and present. He took us to an active Morrocan synagogue, showed us the older synagogue(Beth Yakov) in the old city and of an old cemetery ( there are actually 2) with a lovely, recently renovated chapel. We also explored the sites and views of the old city. It was a lovely informative morning!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent day trip for any given Sunday, with many little hidden treasures. Many thanks to Ivan, our your guide and Javier, our driver who were meticulous in taking care of us whilst ensuring we had a fantabulous time whilst taking in the sights - thank you 🙏🏾"
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Gabriel was amazing with all his knowledge about Annecy and Geneva. Really enjoyed learning so much. Tip: bring Euros for Annecy or credit card. I was also asked to show my COVID vaccine card when I ordered at a restaurant in Annecy."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc. We only wish we had more time in the area. There is so much to do, it is wise to map out your day so that you can see all you want to see."
* A traveler said: "Thisis a great way to get to know the city and the best places for the locals to eat. The tour guide was wonderful and the food great."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was waiting for us at the Geneva airport and he was so welcoming and accommodating. On the way to our hotel he pointed out many attractions in Geneva. Everything went smoothly and just what we needed after our long flight from LAX!"
* A traveler said: "Great visit to the Castle, Chaplin Museum and Montreux. Castle is a must see in the region.The views of the vineyards are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Maggie was a great tour guide. For example, we had the option on this trip to upgrade to include a boat ride to chillon and Chaplin world |Studios. I only wanted the boat tour. She gave me tips on where to purchase the boat tickets and where on the boat the group was going to be at."
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful in every way. On time always, which I appreciate. Nice informative tour guides. Loved the Christmas village. The castle was unbelievable and I got some of the best pictures. The driver was so skilled at getting us through tiny stone streets and alleys."
* A traveler said: "It was raining and Alexandra was very energetic and entertaining. There was walking but very doable. Wear sensible shoes."
* A traveler said: "This is an independent tour so you are free to explore the town at your leisure. Annecy is a quaint city with lots of charm and plenty to see."
* A traveler said: "Luxury tour in a Mercedes E Class. Impeccable standards, extremely personable, Johan brings 20 years of local cultural knowledge in a private “tour the way YOU like” experience. He not only encourages the highlighted destinations, but the often missed beauty of the cities."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best tours I've did with viator, the group was small, guide was so informative and it was all arranged nicely, no rush"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey