Top Geneva Food & Drink
33 results | All Geneva Tours
* A traveler said: "The chocolates, the chocolates, the chocolates! Old town Geneva was also terrific. Wonderful tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Thisis a great way to get to know the city and the best places for the locals to eat. The tour guide was wonderful and the food great."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day trip for any given Sunday, with many little hidden treasures. Many thanks to Ivan, our your guide and Javier, our driver who were meticulous in taking care of us whilst ensuring we had a fantabulous time whilst taking in the sights - thank you 🙏🏾"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. 3-hour Geneva tour and Lake Geneva cruise was very informative.The Tramway tour commentary about Geneva's past was very entertaining and the guide very friendly. The 1-hour Lake Geneva cruise was a good way to view the city.Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Both organisation and guide were amaizing, especially considering the pandemic. I wanted more time in Montenvert than Mont Blanc, and I was able to arrange it by my own schedule."
* A traveler said: "The three parts of the trip made for an excellent afternoon of sightseeing on a hot day. It was well organized and the tour guide spoke excellent English. It was fun to stop along the way to take photos. I would have liked to stop at a couple more places. I would definitely recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour, the guide was very good. It was a rainy day, all day and yet it gave me a chance to explore Swiss areas and the impressive Gruyère. Chocolate factory & cheese factory visit were also interesting."
* A traveler said: "Charming village. The guide was informative and pleasant. Of course a little more time would have been nice. Very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Although the weather was very cloudy, we've had an unforgetable experience, also thanks to our wonderful driver, Telis."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc. We only wish we had more time in the area. There is so much to do, it is wise to map out your day so that you can see all you want to see."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Gabriel was amazing with all his knowledge about Annecy and Geneva. Really enjoyed learning so much. Tip: bring Euros for Annecy or credit card. I was also asked to show my COVID vaccine card when I ordered at a restaurant in Annecy."
* A traveler said: "Great visit to the Castle, Chaplin Museum and Montreux. Castle is a must see in the region.The views of the vineyards are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "our driver Prosper was personable and lots of fun. Loved the town of Gruyere and the castle. The cheese factory itself was a little cheesy and really didn't get to see much other than a walk thru but no one was working. The cheese shop/gift shop was great though as were the tasters. The chocolate tour left a lot to be desired. It was a Nestle company which is not the best chocolate in Switzerland. Thought this was going to be a small intimate chocolate factory where we would really see how chocolate is made and how candy was made. Aside from that the Nestle company has created a beautiful walk thru video tour that shows the history of chocolate. The gift shop was very large and very commercial, we did not buy anything. Would recommend this tour to families with children but for adults who really want to see and be a part of good Swiss chocolate making this is not the one."
* A traveler said: "Be sure to go on this trip, the beauty is unusual around, you can not take your eyes off, the mountains covered with snow|Visit the lovely town of Grouer, be sure to buy cheese in the store next to the exhibition hall|Great thanks and regards to the guide Yolanda Sanz"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)
- Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)
- Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)
- Brunswick Monument
- Palais des Nations
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)
- Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana)
- Rath Museum (Musée Rath)
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)
- Tavel House (Maison Tavel)
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)
- Barbier-Mueller Museum (Musée Barbier-Mueller)
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey