Top Geneva Tickets & Passes
12 results | All Geneva Tours
* A traveler said: "Charming village. The guide was informative and pleasant. Of course a little more time would have been nice. Very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. 3-hour Geneva tour and Lake Geneva cruise was very informative.The Tramway tour commentary about Geneva's past was very entertaining and the guide very friendly. The 1-hour Lake Geneva cruise was a good way to view the city.Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip and Neil was a really helpful guide. The bus drivers were also very friendly too. I loved the cable car experience and have never seen a view like it."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc. We only wish we had more time in the area. There is so much to do, it is wise to map out your day so that you can see all you want to see."
* A traveler said: "Benjamin is a knowledge, caring guide. He specifically asked if there was anything in particular we were interested in seeing. We told him of our interestin things having to do with the Jewish community both past and present. He took us to an active Morrocan synagogue, showed us the older synagogue(Beth Yakov) in the old city and of an old cemetery ( there are actually 2) with a lovely, recently renovated chapel. We also explored the sites and views of the old city. It was a lovely informative morning!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Gabriel was amazing with all his knowledge about Annecy and Geneva. Really enjoyed learning so much. Tip: bring Euros for Annecy or credit card. I was also asked to show my COVID vaccine card when I ordered at a restaurant in Annecy."
* A traveler said: "Great visit to the Castle, Chaplin Museum and Montreux. Castle is a must see in the region.The views of the vineyards are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "The three parts of the trip made for an excellent afternoon of sightseeing on a hot day. It was well organized and the tour guide spoke excellent English. It was fun to stop along the way to take photos. I would have liked to stop at a couple more places. I would definitely recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day trip for any given Sunday, with many little hidden treasures. Many thanks to Ivan, our your guide and Javier, our driver who were meticulous in taking care of us whilst ensuring we had a fantabulous time whilst taking in the sights - thank you 🙏🏾"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)
- Palais des Nations
- Tavel House (Maison Tavel)
- Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)
- Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)
- Rath Museum (Musée Rath)
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)
- Brunswick Monument
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum
- Barbier-Mueller Museum (Musée Barbier-Mueller)
- Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey