Top Gettysburg Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
12 results | All Gettysburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed getting off the bus and standing places where key parts of the battle took place. Very humbling. Enjoyed seeing several of the monuments erected on site."
* A traveler said: "Unification memorial was the highlight and the idiot running in the field with the confederate flag. I think he was just looking for attention"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful night for a walk and some history through the town. The guide was awesome ( Justin) …. Friendly, energetic, knowledgeable and engaging!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredible. His knowledge and storytelling was superb. There was only two of us and heade the experience personal. We'd 100% recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great place to visit before you take a battlefield tour. Gives you a good overview before you actually see the battlefield."
* A traveler said: "We did the tour in the evening and finished at sunset in the rain. This added to the experience listening to the ghost encounter at Little Roundtop."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time!! Very good directions! Narration was informative. Would recommend this highly! Great to be able stop and start and go at your own pace!!"
* A traveler said: "First time doing the tour and it was great! Marc was very knowledgeable and made it fun and personal. was Definitely will recommend to people and will be coming back! Overall, it was a great time with Marc and the group!"