Top Ghent Tours by Duration
17 results | All Ghent Tours
* A traveler said: "Great Boat tour, the guide was hilarious and super competente. Strongly recommend. The price affordable and not expensive."
* A traveler said: "The boat tour of a Ghent was such a treat! Very informative and we got to see the whole city from the water!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting Exhibition, great views from above. A few steps up, then you can take the lift. But you have to walk downstairs."
* A traveler said: "Vera is a magnificent, energetic and fabulously knowledgeable guide for her home city, which she clearly loves! I strongly recommend any tour of Ghent via Charlie Tours with Vera. You simply won’t want it to end."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour much! It was a lot of fun! We were 14 girls (bachelor group) and had a nice time. Gladly again."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours I have ever had on viator. Ariël Meeusen was so engaging and welcoming. His knowledge of Ghent and beer blew my friend and I away. We tried many beers that we never had heard of and learned so much. Each beer was more delicious than the last. We wish we could have talked to and hung out with him more. We will definitely book another tour with him next time we are in Belgium!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nick was fantastic! He is a native of Ghent and a terrific host. We learned a tremendous amount of history in a fun way. We have a couple of stops for coffee and chocolate. We took the tour with our twins 5 month old boys and Nick was very helpful. I highly recommend Nick at Charlie Tours."
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing and Claude's vast knowledge of WWI made this a trip to remember"