With big-name designers, gourmet restaurants and a dramatic waterfront location, just moments from the dazzling Palazzo Versace hotel, the Marina Mirage is the Gold Coast’s most glamorous shopping complex. Extensively redeveloped in 2008, the luxurious mall is home to more than 80 boutiques, from high street favorites like French Connection and United Colors of Benetton, to designers like Guess, Calvin Klein, Hermes and Tommy Hilfiger.
As well as the clothing, accessories and jewelry boutiques, there’s a range of fine dining options overlooking the waterfront, including award-winning restaurants and cafés like Omeros Bros, Vanitas and the Max Brenner Chocolate Bar. That’s not all – there’s also a day spa and beauty salon, a farmer’s market held twice a month and a scenic waterfront promenade from which to view the marina’s glitzy yachts and cruise ships.
Marina Mirage Tours and Activities
What are Marina Mirage hours of operation?
Should I book Marina Mirage tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Marina Mirage 2021?
What's the best way to experience Marina Mirage?
- Gold Coast Jet Boat Ride from Main Beach
- Jet Boat Express Ride - 30mins
- Gold Coast 55 Minute Adventure Jet Boat Ride
- Gold Coast Jetboat and Parasail Combo - For 2 people
Things to do near Gold Coast
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania