Tamborine Mountain Distillery
While it may be located back in the hills of the rugged Gold Coast hinterland, Tamborine Mountain Distillery is a place that despite its size and location competes with some of the world’s largest and most well known distilleries. In 2014 alone, this small pot distillery garnered 300 awards for their brand of spirits and liqueurs, from vodka and schnapps to brandy, gin, and fruity eaux de vie. Proud of their small batch, small scale vibe, the distillery has purposely kept their driveway too narrow for large-scale buses, choosing instead to focus on small, person-to-person visits. While visiting the distillery to sample the products, hear how this family moved from Tasmania and began to run their own fruit farm, eventually fermenting and distilling the fruit their family of four couldn’t eat. Now, after 20 plus years of taking fruit and turning it into spirits, the distillery produces nearly every flavor of liquor imaginable. Try a refreshing limoncello or one of the flavored vodkas, or go all in with a shot of absinthe before sampling the toffee liqueur. If you find a particular style you like, the gift shop sells everything from bottles to shot glasses and visitor souvenirs, and cocktail enthusiasts will be blown away by this small pot still in the hills.
Tamborine Mountain Distillery Tours
What are Tamborine Mountain Distillery hours of operation?
Should I book Tamborine Mountain Distillery tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Tamborine Mountain Distillery 2021?
What's the best way to experience Tamborine Mountain Distillery?
- Deluxe Winery Tour to Tamborine Mountain, includes gourmet two course lunch
- Deluxe Wine Tasting Tour Mt Tamborine Includes 2 course Lunch
- Mt Tamborine Wine Tour
- Full Day Small Group Luxury Tour to Tamborine Mountain
Things to do near Gold Coast
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania