Top Gold Coast Cruises & Sailing
30 results | All Gold Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "The stunning view of the Gold Coast from the Ocean and sunset!!Romantic and amazing!and the platter 👌"
* A traveler said: "The tour guys were amazing and really helpful. They shared their knowledge of the area and really went out of their way to make sure you were having a good time. My partner got sick and they managed to do what they could on a remote island to get help for him to get back to shore. They were professionals and my group had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and relaxing Staff were very friendly Although 20 years in Brisbane was a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time kayaking and snorkeling!! Highly recommended!! We had an amazing morning with our guide Samuel 🇻🇪 ☺️☺️"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience. The team were very knowledgeable and welcoming. We got to see a mother and calf within the first five minutes! Baby was very entertaining and showing off for an awesome amount of time. Then we managed to see several other pods. Such majestic creatures. Will definitely do this again :D"
* A traveler said: "Michael was very welcoming towards the whole family, allowing all the kids to experience what sailing is all about. His hand built yacht is in good shape and the waters of the gold coast were pristine."
* A traveler said: "Natural Bridge was beautiful. Thanks to the rain in the days before the waterfall came out nicely. Top."
* A traveler said: "this activity is very well, it is a very good diving experience for beginner or first timer. the instructor who is named pearl is very caring and well explained for diving knowledge. i would recommend this for my friends. great activity!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time, specially cause the staff were so so warm and friendly!! Great location and beautiful fish too!"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun, fantastic staff very friendly and assisting customers with needs, Informative of what things to see, things to expect during the ride in the boat."
* A traveler said: "Such a great day. A huge THANKYOU to Barry, our guide for the day. So knowledgeable & such a great guy. He took so much care & just wanted the group to enjoy the day together. The views & scenery were incredible & Barry made sure he took us to all the right places. Thank you & I’d recommend this tour in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Thankyou Barry (our driver) you made the day so much more Love this guy...felt like I was being shown around by my uncle, such a warm, knowledgeable person."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and all the staff were super friendly helpful And know just where to go to get the whale It was aa awesome experience for my partner and I Would do it again in a heartbeat And was able to get a few good shots of the whale breaches Thanks again"
* A traveler said: "An excellent adventure to take part in. The food was fabulous, the crew were fun and professional and the snorkeling around the wreckage was amazing. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Tash was amazing super cool chick that was relaxed And easy going, great group Of People awesome day highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Spacious clean boat. Relaxing experience for all the family. Owners were very professional organised and friendly. Great Father’s Day activity"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island