Top Gold Coast Parasailing
17 results | All Gold Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun, fantastic staff very friendly and assisting customers with needs, Informative of what things to see, things to expect during the ride in the boat."
* A traveler said: "Staff is super friendly and accommodating. They take lots of pictures and you can buy them all on a flashdrive for $40-$60 depending on #people in your group."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Tour guide ( Steve) was knowledgeable, helpful and with great sense of humour with made the trip more fun!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time kayaking and snorkeling!! Highly recommended!! We had an amazing morning with our guide Samuel 🇻🇪 ☺️☺️"
* A traveler said: "this activity is very well, it is a very good diving experience for beginner or first timer. the instructor who is named pearl is very caring and well explained for diving knowledge. i would recommend this for my friends. great activity!"
* A traveler said: "My trip when without a hitch so smooth all pickups and transfers were on time excellent service"
* A traveler said: "Such a great day. A huge THANKYOU to Barry, our guide for the day. So knowledgeable & such a great guy. He took so much care & just wanted the group to enjoy the day together. The views & scenery were incredible & Barry made sure he took us to all the right places. Thank you & I’d recommend this tour in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were friendly and explained everything to us re drop off and pick up. Will use them again and again, very efficient drivers."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Professional and friendly. |It was an amazing experience with lots and lots of fishies and a baby ray to be seen or our dive. I felt completely safe as the instructor was very professional and supportive. I would highly recommend this experience to anyone who would like to see what it is like to breath underwater and explore a totally different world!"
* A traveler said: "Michael was very welcoming towards the whole family, allowing all the kids to experience what sailing is all about. His hand built yacht is in good shape and the waters of the gold coast were pristine."
* A traveler said: "Very professional and informative ride to the airport. Karen G was fun to talk to and even showed us some interesting beach neighborhoods on the way to the airport. On time, clean and comfortable. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Experience was great and the team were extremely helpful in making sure we were safe and having fun. Highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island