Top Grand Cayman Shore Excursions
25 results | All Grand Cayman Tours
* A traveler said: "A great experience swimming with the stingrays! The staff was very helpful! Starfish beach was awesome too!"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. The guide let us hold, feed and kiss the sting ray. I highly recommend this excursion, it was definitely a must see in Grand Cayman"
* A traveler said: "This was our first trip to Stingray City and it was wonderful. The crew was professional and personable. We so enjoyed picking up starfish at Starfish Point and holding and kissing the stingray. Snorkeling was a little rocky this day but we felt safe near the boat. Would definitely recommend this trip to others."
* A traveler said: "We had Geo as our group coordinator and he was awesome !! Nice kid , very professional . Rum was delicious !"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Andrew was very knowledgeable and funny. He did a great job keeping the tour interested and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Professional, friendly and accommodating crew - Service provided is as advertised - Stop @Starfish is about 15 mins, Stingray 30-45 mins, and Coral Garden 40 mins"
* A traveler said: "The Beach was awesome but Leo made the whole experience worth while. He was very knowledgeable about the Island and just a very pleasant person."
* A traveler said: "Interesting and lively. We learned a lot about Grand Cayman in the process of visiting the caves. It was exactly as described in terms of time required."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time and were so glad that we booked our excursion w/ Rowan. They were happy to greet us and all was timely. The boat was super clean and included bathroom facilities. The best part was the personnel - Capt. Robert, Beecher and Jorgie were all amazing. They made sure that everyone was having a great time. We had time to snorkel, star fish beach and swim with sting rays. This was a great tour for my elderly mom. We were a group of 10 (1 child) so we opted to book this tour off of VIATOR. This was our favorite day of the week!!"
* A traveler said: "My boyfriend and I are on two different levels of swimming (I am beginner level and my boyfriend is a triathlete). Kara did a great job at coordinating our lessons at the same time. I am now able to thread water, float, and swim a lot better!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was the best. He was extremely helpful and informative. The van was nicely cooled and we really enjoyed it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stingray City Experience from Grand Cayman (2-Stops Adventure)
- Stingray City and Snorkel Tour ( 2-Stops Adventure)
- Private FullDay Stingray City, Snorkeling, Kaibo Bar & Grill and Starfish Beach
- Private Makeup Session with a Local Artist in Grand Cayman
- Private Swim Lesson or Triathlon Training on Seven Mile Beach!
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in New Providence Island