Top Greece Kid-Friendly
19 results | All Greece Tours
* A traveler said: "My family had an amazing time during this tour. What made this special was Alexandra. She was engaging, told many stories during the tour and had impeccable local knowledge about the best places to dine and visit after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Perfect group size, knowledgeable guide, very patient and a good sense of humour. We felt very involved in the tour and there was ample opportunity to take photos. Would highly recommend this tour. At the risk of being incorrect, I think our guide was named ‘Annie’ or something like that."
* A traveler said: "Although the train takes a long time and ends up getting delayed along the trip, this is a memorable tour! Our guide in Meteora was great and the scenery is breathtaking. The monasteries are amazing to see. A must do trip!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, on the way there Demetrious did a great job of explaining the historical significance of the cape and what we would see. He is great! The drive was beautiful. Would highly recommend and is a nice short trip out of the city."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Highly recommended! Delicious Greek food, a lovely catamaran ride, and cool water for swimming. Would do this one again"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so knowledgeable and friendly. The monasteries were just amazing. She took us to a nice restaurant to purchase authentic lunch… It was also nice to have our train already booked to take us from Athens. I highly recommend this to her"
* A traveler said: "What a great day! Tour was perfectly timed for the hot day. Joy was our guide. She was so EnJOYable very knowledgeable and entertaining!"
* A traveler said: "Lots of different tastes with a great guide. Would highly recommend. Got to see areas of Athens we might have missed."
* A traveler said: "Although we booked a two-tank boat dive, the weather had other plans. The dive team made sure that we didn’t leave empty handed and quickly adjust our boat dives to a shore dive, which we were very happy with. Even though it was just the two of us, our dive leader was very patient and made sure we saw the unique terrain. It was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was great! The guide was funny and knowledgeable, along with being patient for us to take photos. We had a great time and although we were tired from the sun, we stayed with her to hear about the new acropolis museum as well. The location was challening to find in the morning, but we made it and really enjoyed our day!"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip to Temple of Poseidon - the views were magnificent and the tour guide was knowledgeable. It was a nice way to see in person this part of Greek Mythology."
* A traveler said: "2 families 4 kids 8-12 this kept them entertained and educated all of us. We loved seeing the guard changing and were greatful for the pit stop w drinks for all"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic cruise with some beautiful views through the glass-windows on the bottom floor and plenty of time to swim in a couple of lovely locations. The cruise was easy to find, with lovely staff."
* A traveler said: "Of the two weeks of our holiday this was my daughters' favourite day. The staff were pleasant and extremely helpful. The food was good and the various slides etc catered for all ages. The park was clean and we'll maintained. We would definitely recommend a day here."
* A traveler said: "Truly a terrific tour, especially with kids. Making pottery was fun, the tombs and Lion's gate were incredible. Great for kids and a one-day sight-seeing adventure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)
- Archaeological Museum of Olympia
- Blue Caves
- Goulandris Natural History Museum
- St. Spyridon Church (Agios Spyridon)
- Armenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis)
- Kritinia Castle
- Cape Sounion
- Kourtaliotiko Gorge
- Eugenides Foundation Planetarium
- Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)
- Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)
- Aristotelous Square
- Attica Zoological Park
- National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)
- Terrace of the Lions
- Church of Panagia Kapnikarea
- Thirasia (Therasia)
- Zante Water Village
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Mykonos
- Things to do in Heraklion
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Chania
- Things to do in Corinth
- Things to do in Albania
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia