Dino Park Blue River
Don’t look now, but it seems like dinosaurs are once again roaming the forests of Rincon de la Vieja. Here at Dino Park Blue River, watch a vicious Tyrannosaurus Rex as it prowls and growls through the rainforest, or stare in wonder at the towering height of a life-sized, long necked Brontosaurus. More than just stationery statues of dinosaurs, the creatures here at the Dino Park are moving, growling, full-sized replicas of dinosaurs that once roamed the continent, and offer a curiously real way to see how dinosaurs looked in the wild. Interestingly enough, Costa Rica was still underwater when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, though now it sports the only park of its kind in Latin America. Over two dozen different species of dinosaurs all lurk in the trees and the jungle, from quick and nimble velociraptors to lumbering three-horned triceratops. There’s also an educational component to all of the different dinosaurs, and guests will learn their diet, habitat, history, and era they lived in. As part of the popular Blue River Resort, the Dino Park also is nearby to spas, hot springs, mud baths, and swimming pools, and is set on the slopes of a lush volcano in the Guanacaste interior.
What are Dino Park Blue River hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Dino Park Blue River?
- Dino Park, River Adventure, and Hot Springs from Playa Flamingo
- Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo
- Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara
- Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia
Things to do near Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in San Juan del Sur
- Things to do in Osa Peninsula & Gulfo Dulce
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands