Top Guatemala City Transfers
28 results | All Guatemala City Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience with this vendor. They picked us up on time in a clean, new vehicle, and brought us quickly and safely to our location."
* A traveler said: "Great service for a couple Canadians visiting Guatemala for the first time - Marlo was an excellent driver!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver picked us up directly from the airport with a sign with our name on it. As we were approaching Lake Atitlan he pulled over and we got to see a stunning view of all of the volcanoes and the lake. Thank you for a safe and easy trip!"
* A traveler said: "They were there waiting for me right where they said they would be, with a clear sign. Although, I think it would have been better if the driver was wearing a name tag with the agency's name on it. The van/vehicle was comfortable and clean. The driver drove safely to the hotel, helped with my luggage and spoke enough English to have brief conversations."
* A traveler said: "Great experience for anyone who loves nature. Very unique tour with hot springs and visible lava coming down the volcano"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed being with my guide, who was cheerful and friendly. The tour was a fun and educational one, and I learned many new things about the city. We had an enjoyable stop in a cafe and bakery, a beautiful stop for a panoramic view, and a stroll down a lively pedestrian street."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour.. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour company Maya World Tours is a great company very helpful staff.My tour guide Hector he was such a great person. Loving, caring, and very helpful thought my trip in Antigua. If you are in Guatemala I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "beautiful drive, crazy Market, lots of interesting information., our guide Tony, took us to several beautiful locations and many interesting sites."
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing tour of downtown and the guide was absolutely perfect. He was so attentive and helpful as we were getting coffee and pastries"
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the company of our guide David. He was extremely patient and answered every question we had. Highly recommend this service for people with limited time."
* A traveler said: "The best!!!! I just found the best way out of any airport! Hope you offer this in Vietnam. I'm hoping to be there next summer."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great about the experience except for the fact the you said we were confirmed for a 3:00 am pick up and when I contacted the company directly, we were not and had to pay extra. They were awesome to deal with directly and I wish I had booked through them directly because as a third party, you are not great at what you do."
* A traveler said: "We didn't arrive until 1 am and had to change money and pass through customs, but father and son were waiting for us with signs at both exits from the airport. They brought a minivan and fit all of our 6 large pieces of luggage in there with our 3 large bodies with room to spare. The 40 min ride to our Airbnb in Antigua was full (in Spanish) of local information, talk of the weather, and updates on the local Covid vaccination efforts. (With only 3% of the country vaccinated, masks still required indoors AND out with temperature checks and hand sanitizer at indoor entrances.) They offered additional shuttle service to our next destinations. Wonderful trip! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I had a lot of concerns about ground transportation to the airport at 3:30 in the morning due to safety as a single female traveler in Guatemala City. This was an excellent choice and I will be doing it again. My driver was so nice, very professional, and took my safety into full account. He showed up on time, right at the door of my airbnb, helped me with my bags, etc."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes