Top Guatemala City Walking Tours
29 results | All Guatemala City Tours
* A traveler said: "beautiful drive, crazy Market, lots of interesting information., our guide Tony, took us to several beautiful locations and many interesting sites."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour.. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour company Maya World Tours is a great company very helpful staff.My tour guide Hector he was such a great person. Loving, caring, and very helpful thought my trip in Antigua. If you are in Guatemala I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing tour of downtown and the guide was absolutely perfect. He was so attentive and helpful as we were getting coffee and pastries"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed being with my guide, who was cheerful and friendly. The tour was a fun and educational one, and I learned many new things about the city. We had an enjoyable stop in a cafe and bakery, a beautiful stop for a panoramic view, and a stroll down a lively pedestrian street."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the company of our guide David. He was extremely patient and answered every question we had. Highly recommend this service for people with limited time."
* A traveler said: "Great experience for anyone who loves nature. Very unique tour with hot springs and visible lava coming down the volcano"
* A traveler said: "From the front door pick up at our hotel to the kindness & patience of our guide, this trip was awesome. The van was clean & comfortable, the information was valuable and the views and people were amazing. The lake is beautiful and a must do activity."
* A traveler said: "We could not have picked a more beautiful day for our trip, and our tour guide, Miguel, really made it phenomenal with his knowledge and insight. It was just a fantastic visit and opportunity to learn about the Mayan culture and architecture. Very well done!!"
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was great. Learned so much about the beautiful culture of Antigua and the city of Guatemala ! Worth it and get pick up at your hotel"
* A traveler said: "My trip was well worth the money. Great experience and even more of an amazing tour guide. If you are big into religion this is the trip for you."
* A traveler said: "We mainly visited one large site and the market, the sight however, was beautiful. The guide was informative and flexible with our needs."
* A traveler said: "We traveled as a family with a small child, our guide Fidencio was wonderful. We got a private tour since we were the only one on this day. He has a lot of knowledge about the city, patiently answered all our questions, made us feel welcome and comfortable. We rode the public bus, ate delicious lunch at the central market like a local. Highly recommended. Thank you Fidencio for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "The best way to see any city is on foot and this tour delivers ! The guide is knowledgeable and well versed in his city !do take the time to experience this city rich in history and culture"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I had such an amazing time!!! Special thanks to our guide, Pedro, who was not only nice and friendly, but also very helpful about everything!!! He made our tour more memorable... :) Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Winston, picked us up at our hotel right on time and informed us that it would be just myself and my husband for the day... Private tour! As the driver, Juan, drove to Antigua Guatemala, Winston told us about the city, the history of the Spanish conquest, terrible earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions since the 1500s. Antigua was beautiful and definitely the most crowded/tourist-driven although for a Saturday it didn't feel overly crowded. The Jade museum is a must and we had a lovely lunch at Tres Tiempo. After spending the first half of the day in Antigua we spent the afternoon visiting much smaller villages in the area for an authentic cultural experience. Visited a textile market, Chocolate museum, churches, monuments, all among views of the 3 volcanoes in the area. Unfortunately the cloud cover was a bit low so the views were a bit obstructed but you could get the since of how close the villages are to them. On the drive back to Guatemala City, Winston answered questions and played a personal CD of traditional Guatemalan music. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Highly, highly recommend this! El Frijol Feliz Cooking School was a great experience for any age. Chef Leivi was friendly, fun and patient with our 9 year old son. The Choco Museum was interesting and allowed us to learn a lot about the history of chocolate. Because it is primarily walking in town, ask your guide to take you to other stops along the way. We really enjoy original art and textiles. Our guide was wonderful in taking us to a few extra stops in the area."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes